This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Guns And Robots
June 25 - MastheadStudios
New Arena in Guns and Robots welcomes all robot-fighting fans to the ruins of Pompeii. In Pompeii players will have to fight against each other in the heart of the city- the fire-breathing Coliseum of Pompeii.
The map offers completely new setting, inspired by the Roman architecture and gives a thrill to fight right beneath the erupting volcano Vesuvius. With complicated system of tunnels for players to escape, the map gives significant open battle space for them to use special tactical devices and immerse themselves in the ancient atmosphere.
New Arena Spotlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDskimMLcU
The map is another feature suggested via the community that has come to live. All fans of the free -to-play shooter are welcomed to give their feedback via Guns and Robots' player survey. *The new map will be available tomorrow, 26th of June.
Prepare for glory athttps://play-gar.com/ !
June 9 - MastheadStudios
Great news, Robot-fighters!
We have shared with you a glimpse of the big changes ahead. In this Update you will see the first results of our continuous work to make the game better. Some of you have written to us questions for the upcoming changes and gave us enormous amount of feedback and suggestions. Thank you for all your support and help!
Onward to the Update Information!
All of you can now enjoy drastically reduced prices of all items! You will now have the option to get your hands on each and every weapon or part of your choosing. This will grant all players equal start in the game and will give immediate access to variety of options to create their deadly machines.
New Interface is waiting to assist you! Guns and Robots now has new graphical user interface which is ready to support you! The new Interface will provide help in building robots, ease your navigation through the game menu and navigation bars. Another significant improvement is the addition of more detailed information you need about the items, great notification system for resupply and many new features to play with such as item upgrades, robot paint, device charges, new social section.
- New and easy to navigate main game menu providing easier robot creation process and navigation. Building robots has never been so easy and amazingly fast. With the improved creation process you can have the robot created in no time and jump strait into action without searching for parts. Now the process is supported with easier to navigate menus to expand all the information you should consider before building your robots.
- Now players have instant access to all major game sections with the help of the new main game menu. It consists of five main sections—Robot, Supply, Store, Stats, Social.
- Build your robots fast and easy.
- Get instant access to the modules.
- Paint your robot to your liking.
- Upgrade your robot parts.
- Examine your inventory with ease.
- New Supply and Repair – Re-supply and repair options with detailed information and statistic that will guide your decisions.
- Repair your robot with easy to understand graphical interface.
- Resupply all your weapons and devices instantly in the new and improved resupply section.
- Equip different consumables to aid your robot in battle.
- New Stats Dialog– Check your game progress in details, see your achievements, ladder stats or the tech tree upgrades you have unlocked.
- Totally redesigned Inventory with easier to access statistics and detailed information to compare items or find items
- Completely redesigned game store to support you in purchasing needed parts with filtering options. It will provide you with fast and easy currency exchange. With completely new system to sort and filter items by different parameters, you will be able to:
- Compare or examine each item in details
- Instant Sell or Buy Option
- Fast Currency Exchange – you can exchange premium currency for normal currency through the menu.
- New Social Menu will help you meet new friends, speak with your squad, find a guild and discuss tactics with your team before entering battle. - Now you can chat with your friends, create guild and unlock guild buffs in one screen with no need to navigate through different menus for each action.
- During robots construction process you can now immediately see all your available modules.
- Completely Redesigned Options dialog with easier key settings and improved graphics and sound options to make your experience even greater.
No more wandering through the maps! New notification system will walk you through the main objectives depending on the game mode, showing current states of the robots, details on the ammo and weaponry. Upon battle completion—detailed end-game dialogs will show your performance with information for the credits won, bonuses acquired such as charges, consumables and crates.
- Now with more clear objectives to support your actions you will never have to wander in the maps during battles. The new notification system we implemented will guide you through your objectives and will support your decisions in game.
- Free Mini-map for all players! Mini-map is now a default interface feature accessible to all ! The Radar device has been redesigned to give you tactical advantage in the game. The Radar has been reworked to show additional information, such as mines and turrets on the map.
- More clear robot status on the battlefield with extremely detailed information about your ammo, weaponry, and state.
- Extensive end battle dialog, including your achievements during battle - various rewards, such as upgrade components, second currency, credits, crates and more.
Upgrade items system is live and all of you are welcomed to check the huge amount of new customization options it provides. Now you can upgrade up to ten times your favorite weapons and test their lethal power on the battlefield! Those of you who are concerned about their already purchased items and weapons can be assured that the Update will not affect your item tiers.
- With the new Interface redesign you can head to upgrades easily via “Robot” Menu and check your available upgrade tiers.
- Leveling up has never been so easy! With the help of the upgrade system you now can easy catch up your brothers in arms and play together!
Now you can paint your robot! Bored from rusty gray visuals, now you can have a sparkling new looks thanks to the new feature. Robot painting will give huge excitement on the battlefield as now you can choose the color of your robots. You can paint your robot parts with up to three colors from huge variety of starter color options.
- Painting is located in the "ROBOT" menu, under the "Paint" tab.
- Now players can paint each part of their robot with up to 3 colors per part.
- Painting uses paint components as consumables. Players can get those components from the store.
- New Consumables Options have been added to the game. Players can equip up to 3 consumables to aid themselves in battles.
-Consumables are located in "Supply" menu, under "Consumables" tab.
- Feel Like running? Yes, You can now run in the map with the new Sprint feature. Sprint Feature is available in battles when holding “Shift” Button. Be careful while using it, as the sprint option will cost you energy.
- Devices now use charges as their ammo. In order to activate a device during battle you should supply it with charges.
-Device charges are located in the "Supply" menu, under the "Devices" tab.
- Second virtual currency has been added to the game – "Sparks". It can be used to speed up your upgrades or buy vanity items and components and grant you additional perks. The second currency can be exchanged for GAR credits.
Changes you should consider:
-Your credits will not be changed and will not affect your purchased items.
-All your weapons that have been purchased in the old version have certain tier (check table below). We will not change their tier in the new version
-New purchased items will be starting at the lowest Tier 0.
-Friends list, Guilds and Squads are moved to the new "Social" menu for easier access to the social features of the game.
-Rented items and weapons will be dismissed.
-Ladder will be temporarily unavailable.
-Alt+ Tab can cause disconnect. In that case you should restart the launcher. When minimizing the game for a long period of time you might get disconnected from the server.
-Temporarily only English Language will be supported.
-Tool-tips are temporarily unavailable
-Guns and Robots tutorial is temporarily unavailable.
June 2 - MastheadStudios
The Servers of Guns and Robots will experience downtime due to the major upcoming update and improvements we promised. All game servers will be down on Wednesday, June 4th 2014.
The expected downtime is 48 hours. We will provide you with detailed information about the upcoming huge update and keep you informed on the server availability on the Forum Board .
We would like to thank you all for your patience and your support!
May 15 - MastheadStudios
Masthead Studios' free-to-play shooter Guns and Robots gets total makeover
The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place in June this year. With easier to navigate and more user friendly interface, the new patch will bring significant improvements to the robot construction, the battles and will introduce a new system for upgrading items. All players will enjoy extremely reduced prices of all items and weapons in the store. This will allow players to build and enhance the robot of their liking and to try out all parts and weapons from the very start of the game with option to upgrade them at later stages.
The patch will add a lot of new game features listed below:
- Interface Redesign
- New notification system with more clear game objectives
- New features for customizing robots
- New system for upgrading items
- New boosts, consumable and ammo options
- Robot Painting
- Improved system for leveling up
- Premium accounts
- Overall Rebalance
Major update that the free to play shooter will introduce is a total interface redesign. The redesign will ease construction of robots and navigation through all menus. It will introduce players to new social panel, new dialogs with information about statistics and overall player performance, new sections for item upgrades, new customization features, new notification system. Players will now find it easier to navigate through the game interface thanks to the significant improvements.
In battle, a new notification system will help walk players through the main objectives depending on the game mode, showing current states of the robots, details on the ammo and weaponry. Upon battle completion—detailed end-game dialogs will show players' performance with information for the credits won, bonuses acquired such as charges, consumables and crates.
Big changes are coming to the robot construction process as well. This update will make customizing robots a lot more fun and easy to do. Fans of the cartoon-style shooter can expect to be given a lot of new ways to customize even more. They will have options to compare items, paint their robots along with easier and faster construction process. Parts comparison will help players pick the best fitting part with relative ease. Players will be shown options to pick parts with detailed statistics information and comparison dialog. The robot creation process will be supported with completely redesigned repair and resupply system for players to monitor. They will be able to check all their available parts that need attention. Robot painting will increase the customization of the robots with up to three available colors per part. Players will have the option to choose from rich palette of available starter pack colors to paint their robots according to their liking. The available options for players to pick will be whether to color a specific part, a module or the whole robot.
Upgrading items is another major feature that will give players who enjoy customizing their lethal machines a variety of options for constructing. With this new upgrading items system, every part can be upgraded in the Tech Tree. The Tech Tree will give players options to upgrade up to ten times their arsenal. Upgrading will be unlocked by acquiring the needed Tech Tree Level. After unlocking this level, an item will be available for upgrading.
After battle, along with the standard prizes, there will be a new set of exciting bonuses for players to gather. Upon battle completion, players will now have the chance to get their hands on crates, that will give items, currency and consumables. The crates will be given at random to players for an opportunity to get epic rewards and get their hand on unique, non-purchasable items. Consumable types will be expanded with new ammo options, such as charges that will give tactical advantage in the game, as well as shield, speed and fire power.
After the team gathered feedback from players, there will be an improved system for leveling up and enhanced experience with major rebalance.
Premium accounts will also be added to the game. From next month players of Guns and Robots will have the option to get premium accounts with numerous perks.
Jump straight into the action at http://www.play-gar.com
April 22 - MastheadStudios
Masthead Studios are pleased to announce a partnership with Curse Inc and Gamepedia to host the official Guns and Robots Wiki.
As of today the Official Wiki Page of Guns and Robots is hosted by Gamepedia. The team behind the game has decided to expand the current wiki page and to team up with Gamepedia to provide detailed Wiki of their free-to-play online shooter.
The new wiki for Guns and Robots will help the community providing newest updates to the players, more detailed information on the artillery options and more sections.
All fans of the game are welcomed to contribute at http://gar.gamepedia.com/