STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Guns And Robots
August 11, 2014 - MastheadStudios
Join us for a retrospection video as the team behind Guns and Robots takes a look back over the past year. This video follows what we got up from release on Steam Greenlight up until initial release on Steam.
Video: http:// http://youtu.be/yqJfyFA7CzM
On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your tremendous support! We couldn't have done this without you!
Play Guns and Robots on Steam .
August 6, 2014 - MastheadStudios
Robot smashing action is now available for free on Steam
Guns and Robots is now available for digital download on PC through Steam. Players get a discount of more than 30% off the available Starter Pack.
Guns and Robots is available completely free-to play, with opportunities for cosmetic upgrades and options for shortening time-consuming activities. Guns and Robots Starter Pack is available for purchase, which is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This new player offer contains 1000 Sparks and 150 Upgrade components for 9.99$.
Join the action, now on [/b] Steam[/b]!
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoon bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Players begin their thrilling experience through the game by creating a robot. Modification takes place in the garage where players can assemble their bad ass robot creations. Guns and Robots features unlimited ways for players to customize their robots and upgrade them. All items are upgradeable in the Tech Tree where players can upgrade up to ten times their arsenal. They can also paint modules or parts of their creations and choose from rich palette of available colors.
Outfitted with wide variety of weapons, chassis, bodies players immerse themselves in cartoon atmosphere where robots dominate open arenas. The Arenas are strewn with places to duck behind and goof around, a lot of exciting explosive places where players blast their way through. Some of the arenas provide places to jump and maneuver through different terrains which makes building a robot an essential part for players' gameplay style later in battle.
Players are able to line up for several game modes and play on six maps that are available at the moment. The team is working hard on delivering new content, new maps and gamemodes. You can check the detailed roadmap we set for Guns and Robots here.
Adrenaline pumping battles are assured via variety of devices – turrets, shields, mines, ability to pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously, various boosts throughout the maps, ability to run, hover, maneuver, jump in the maps. Guns and Robots features many achievements for players and we are hoping soon to host new unique game events for players to win amazing prizes.
June 25, 2014 - MastheadStudios
New Arena in Guns and Robots welcomes all robot-fighting fans to the ruins of Pompeii. In Pompeii players will have to fight against each other in the heart of the city- the fire-breathing Coliseum of Pompeii.
The map offers completely new setting, inspired by the Roman architecture and gives a thrill to fight right beneath the erupting volcano Vesuvius. With complicated system of tunnels for players to escape, the map gives significant open battle space for them to use special tactical devices and immerse themselves in the ancient atmosphere.
New Arena Spotlight: http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDskimMLcU
The map is another feature suggested via the community that has come to live. All fans of the free -to-play shooter are welcomed to give their feedback via Guns and Robots' player survey. *The new map will be available tomorrow, 26th of June.
Prepare for glory athttps://play-gar.com/ !
June 9, 2014 - MastheadStudios
Great news, Robot-fighters!
We have shared with you a glimpse of the big changes ahead. In this Update you will see the first results of our continuous work to make the game better. Some of you have written to us questions for the upcoming changes and gave us enormous amount of feedback and suggestions. Thank you for all your support and help!
Onward to the Update Information!
All of you can now enjoy drastically reduced prices of all items! You will now have the option to get your hands on each and every weapon or part of your choosing. This will grant all players equal start in the game and will give immediate access to variety of options to create their deadly machines.
New Interface is waiting to assist you! Guns and Robots now has new graphical user interface which is ready to support you! The new Interface will provide help in building robots, ease your navigation through the game menu and navigation bars. Another significant improvement is the addition of more detailed information you need about the items, great notification system for resupply and many new features to play with such as item upgrades, robot paint, device charges, new social section.
- New and easy to navigate main game menu providing easier robot creation process and navigation. Building robots has never been so easy and amazingly fast. With the improved creation process you can have the robot created in no time and jump strait into action without searching for parts. Now the process is supported with easier to navigate menus to expand all the information you should consider before building your robots.
- Now players have instant access to all major game sections with the help of the new main game menu. It consists of five main sections—Robot, Supply, Store, Stats, Social.
- Build your robots fast and easy.
- Get instant access to the modules.
- Paint your robot to your liking.
- Upgrade your robot parts.
- Examine your inventory with ease.
- New Supply and Repair – Re-supply and repair options with detailed information and statistic that will guide your decisions.
- Repair your robot with easy to understand graphical interface.
- Resupply all your weapons and devices instantly in the new and improved resupply section.
- Equip different consumables to aid your robot in battle.
- New Stats Dialog– Check your game progress in details, see your achievements, ladder stats or the tech tree upgrades you have unlocked.
- Totally redesigned Inventory with easier to access statistics and detailed information to compare items or find items
- Completely redesigned game store to support you in purchasing needed parts with filtering options. It will provide you with fast and easy currency exchange. With completely new system to sort and filter items by different parameters, you will be able to:
- Compare or examine each item in details
- Instant Sell or Buy Option
- Fast Currency Exchange – you can exchange premium currency for normal currency through the menu.
- New Social Menu will help you meet new friends, speak with your squad, find a guild and discuss tactics with your team before entering battle. - Now you can chat with your friends, create guild and unlock guild buffs in one screen with no need to navigate through different menus for each action.
- During robots construction process you can now immediately see all your available modules.
- Completely Redesigned Options dialog with easier key settings and improved graphics and sound options to make your experience even greater.
No more wandering through the maps! New notification system will walk you through the main objectives depending on the game mode, showing current states of the robots, details on the ammo and weaponry. Upon battle completion—detailed end-game dialogs will show your performance with information for the credits won, bonuses acquired such as charges, consumables and crates.
- Now with more clear objectives to support your actions you will never have to wander in the maps during battles. The new notification system we implemented will guide you through your objectives and will support your decisions in game.
- Free Mini-map for all players! Mini-map is now a default interface feature accessible to all ! The Radar device has been redesigned to give you tactical advantage in the game. The Radar has been reworked to show additional information, such as mines and turrets on the map.
- More clear robot status on the battlefield with extremely detailed information about your ammo, weaponry, and state.
- Extensive end battle dialog, including your achievements during battle - various rewards, such as upgrade components, second currency, credits, crates and more.
Upgrade items system is live and all of you are welcomed to check the huge amount of new customization options it provides. Now you can upgrade up to ten times your favorite weapons and test their lethal power on the battlefield! Those of you who are concerned about their already purchased items and weapons can be assured that the Update will not affect your item tiers.
- With the new Interface redesign you can head to upgrades easily via “Robot” Menu and check your available upgrade tiers.
- Leveling up has never been so easy! With the help of the upgrade system you now can easy catch up your brothers in arms and play together!
Now you can paint your robot! Bored from rusty gray visuals, now you can have a sparkling new looks thanks to the new feature. Robot painting will give huge excitement on the battlefield as now you can choose the color of your robots. You can paint your robot parts with up to three colors from huge variety of starter color options.
- Painting is located in the "ROBOT" menu, under the "Paint" tab.
- Now players can paint each part of their robot with up to 3 colors per part.
- Painting uses paint components as consumables. Players can get those components from the store.
- New Consumables Options have been added to the game. Players can equip up to 3 consumables to aid themselves in battles.
-Consumables are located in "Supply" menu, under "Consumables" tab.
- Feel Like running? Yes, You can now run in the map with the new Sprint feature. Sprint Feature is available in battles when holding “Shift” Button. Be careful while using it, as the sprint option will cost you energy.
- Devices now use charges as their ammo. In order to activate a device during battle you should supply it with charges.
-Device charges are located in the "Supply" menu, under the "Devices" tab.
- Second virtual currency has been added to the game – "Sparks". It can be used to speed up your upgrades or buy vanity items and components and grant you additional perks. The second currency can be exchanged for GAR credits.
Changes you should consider:
-Your credits will not be changed and will not affect your purchased items.
-All your weapons that have been purchased in the old version have certain tier (check table below). We will not change their tier in the new version
-New purchased items will be starting at the lowest Tier 0.
-Friends list, Guilds and Squads are moved to the new "Social" menu for easier access to the social features of the game.
-Rented items and weapons will be dismissed.
-Ladder will be temporarily unavailable.
-Alt+ Tab can cause disconnect. In that case you should restart the launcher. When minimizing the game for a long period of time you might get disconnected from the server.
-Temporarily only English Language will be supported.
-Tool-tips are temporarily unavailable
-Guns and Robots tutorial is temporarily unavailable.
June 2, 2014 - MastheadStudios
The Servers of Guns and Robots will experience downtime due to the major upcoming update and improvements we promised. All game servers will be down on Wednesday, June 4th 2014.
The expected downtime is 48 hours. We will provide you with detailed information about the upcoming huge update and keep you informed on the server availability on the Forum Board .
We would like to thank you all for your patience and your support!