This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
The Fifth Day
The Fifth Day Pre-Alpha Update 04 - New Enemies, Hacking, and Many Other Improvements!
June 13 - Touz
In an effort to post more frequent updates leading up to the games early access launch, here is all you need to know about Pre-Alpha Update 04!
- Added new unique non-player characters (npcs) such as the "Swarm" and "Harvester", each new npc type is fitted with a unique behavior and interactions with its surroundings!
- Added a system for hacking AI, allowing you to program them to follow your orders.
- Added many exciting new zones to the environment, including the "Core", an area filled with dangerous AI and valuable loot left behind by the old world.
- Added proper environmental effect transitions when entering underground areas (e.g. ambient noise dampening, lighting transition, etc.)
- Added audio reverb to underground areas to produce more realistic echos and sound design in these zones.
- Improved RFID tag system for locating and finding AI in the surrounding vicinity.
- Improved multiplayer communications.
- Fixed GUI not scaling properly to different resolutions and aspect ratios.
- Fixed various issues related to time of day transitions.
Overlooking the Core
Hacking a Harvester
Entering the Underground