Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Fancy Skulls "Fade In Fade Out" Update 0.6.3
April 2, 2014 - tequibo
- 4 revolver mods
- mortar mod - shoot grenade in the air to strike enemies with multipe lightnings
- Fancy Skull item now restore to full health and kill all enemies and instead of teleporting player to a secret room
- buffed robert (rotating turrel)
- removed bonus time level completion mechanics for now
- changed the way levels generate and level transitions work
- changed mortar mod "fullly charge shots doesn't spend ammo" to "fully charged shot gives grenade back" to clear confusion when ammo saved by fishing hook
- changed robert debris so they won't be able to hide coins and pickups
- some design tweaks to laser box enemy
- added visual cue to lasers when they worm up and don't do damage
- laser enemy balancing
- removed keybindings for weapon slots 3 and 4
- fixed tara's spheres not slowing down player if revolver is wielded
- fixed mortar mod adding more than max ammo
- fixed laser box enemy not doing any damage
- fixed some secret button positions
- fixed some items in shop being available for purchase eve if there's not enough coins on player after purchase of another item
- fixed typo in "quick"
- fixed some secret buttos hovering in the air
- fixed some pathfinding issues with ramps and rudolphs
- greedy eye now has correct icon
How to update the game
Current Greenlight rank: 58% of the way to the top 100