STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Fancy Skulls "Screenshake" Update 0.4
November 25, 2013 - tequibo
Update 0.4 "Screenshake"
New enemies, balancing, visual improvements, better performance.
- screenshake effect added when firing some weapons, to explosions and when player gets hit
- added 6 enemy types
- added 2 items
- threasure chest will always contain weapon on a first floor, eye on a second
- shop in a exit rooms on first and second floors
- first floor is slightly easier than second
- some enemy projectiles can't be destroyed by shooting
- flames destroy any enemy projectile
- reworked room layouts
- room walls on a same floor have slight brighness/saturation variations
- few more weapon mods
- spyglass item now will work as soon as it's picked up and will show enemy silhouettes instead of names, which can be seen through obstacles
- mannie's mines are no longer explode from first revolver shot, but pushed away
- added keybinding for taking screenshots, which are stored in game's folder
- displaying slot number and max ammo by pressing tab for carried weapons
- vsync option
- bugs fixed
- some things tweaked