STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
October 21, 2013 - tequibo
Video about update 0.3
- added challenges and unlockable “starting builds”
- update check in menu, if new version is availible it will let you know
- options now available in main menu as well as in pause menu
- changed visual design for one enemy - skull
- added “champion” version for that enemy
- removed pickups for mana, mana now regenerates by walking
- resolution and keybindings can now be changed in game, since there is now way to show launcher on Linux
- fixed resolution setting incorectly in fullscreen on start on Linux
- added some trees
- added textures on walls and geometry
- added coin slot machine
- added charge bar for mortir
- eye names now displayed in shops
- death and win count in main menu
- save file to save progress
- few new layouts for secret and treasure rooms
- new icon
- some balance tweaks
- some optimization
- some new sounds
- bug fixes