български (bolgár) čeština (cseh) Dansk (dán) Nederlands (holland) English (angol) Suomi (finn) Français (francia) Deutsch (német) Ελληνικά (görög) Italiano (olasz) 日本語 (japán) 한국어 (koreai) Norsk (norvég) Polski (lengyel) Português (portugál) Português-Brasil (portugál-brazil) Română (román) Русский (orosz) 简体中文 (egyszerűsített kínai) Español (spanyol) Svenska (svéd) 繁體中文 (hagyományos kínai) ไทย (thai) Türkçe (török) Українська (ukrán) Segíts lefordítani a Steamet
Ez az elem tiltásra került, mert sérti a Steam szolgáltatási szabályzatát. Csak te láthatod. Ha úgy gondolod, tévedésből került tiltásra, lépj kapcsolatba a Steam Támogatással.
Ez az elem összeférhetetlen a(z) Greenlight játékkal. Nézd meg az útmutató oldalt okokért, melyek miatt alkalmatlan lehet a(z) Greenlight játékhoz.
Jelenlegi láthatóság: Rejtett
Ezt az elemet csak te, az adminok és a készítőnek jelöltek látják majd.
Jelenlegi láthatóság: Csak barátok
Ez az elem keresésekben csak neked, barátaidnak és adminoknak jelenik meg.
október 17. - a^ gty
Kiddin', new version is live! 8-)
We have fixed maaany bugs, we know that many feedbacks are still missing and many bugs are around. But we know as well that this is a beta version... sooooo new features might appear (and that comes with bugs).
Anyway! Things we've added:
- Very small tutorial! It's not like "tutorial" but it's some sort of introductory episode that can provide you a small info on how to move, attack, use the teamwork movement/attack and finishing move. Here's how it works, once you click on the New Game you'll be prompted to choose the difficulty of the game and then right after it you'll be recording an episode (which is our tutorial).
- Some more episodes that can be played through aka Season2!
- All the things I already said before in the other dev posts (beta access forum related).
- This version will provide you a much better experience of the game.
PLEASE, DON'T USE YOUR OLD SAVES (they will likely bug/crash your game) - Make sure to hit New Game, or even delete the old files (search for CSQ-SaveGameFile-****** for the save files and delete them).
július 28. - Saulo Camarotti
Hello everyone, how are you doing today? We hope every single one of you is doing great.
Finally (*clap & excitement sounds from the backstage*), the beta version of Chroma Squad is now released! For backers that have beta access to the game, simply update your game through Steam and you’ll be able to play an updated version of the previous one installed in your pc. Expect at least 2 hours of gameplay and many more features in the game. Wait, did I say many? Yes, many many more. You have a complete Season to play with, and we plan on update with new seasons frequently! _o\ \o\ \o/ /o/ /o_
We are aware of a list of bugs that are already in this version but we cannot delay it any longer and we have our hopes high that you will have as much fun as we did have making it. It’s a job of love, art and inspiration. Sorry for such delay.
Here’s a list of issues that you may face while playing:
Some infos and known bugs/issues for the Beta Release, v. 0.21:
- Some menus and screens will be redone to increase their usability;
- We have some Dragging issues with the mouse, use you might want to use your keyboard arrows if you’re facing any trouble;
- Some sprites might appear in front of others, losing its depth completely;
- Some sprite animations aren’t final;
- There are many feedback that we would like to improve, mostly into battles, which will make players more comfortable to know what’s currently happening and what's the range of effect of skills;
- Sometimes the teleport effect doesn’t show;
- Passives are activating during the storyline;
- "Robert Plant" monster might bug during the encounter;
- Sometimes the “Chromatize” button might appear again;
- Sometimes it’ll looks like your characters have two helmets during the episode recording;
- Director’s Instructions from “A Wulcan Story” episode aren’t working but maybe you could pretend they are working so you still have nice objectives in that episode. :3 haha;
- Once in a while at the starting of an enemy’ turn, its turn is skipped. You may then skip your whole turn using teamwork with all your characters to make sure the monster isn’t in a disadvantage. Fairplayer!
- Sounds are yet to come, our sound designers might be annoyed with it;
- We lack of explosions, so the game ain’t a perfect japanese hero game yet;
- On Settings screen the current resolution is not working properly, but you can still change it if you want it.
- On the Main Menu the music is not respecting the options in Settings Menu.
- The game is balanced to be hard. Very hard.
Oh! I’d like to encourage you all that are playing the beta to join our forum:chromasquad.com/board, there’s too much to discuss and talk about and too much has been discussed already in there. Thank you all. <3
We're talking to SABAN producers, and soon we'll announce our final decision regarding this matter. Thank you all for being so supportive! \o/
április 8. - Saulo Camarotti
WE'RE SO EXCITED THAT I'M WRITING IN CAPS!
If you're an Early Access backer (US$ 25+ tier), the beta DEMO is available now for you on Steam!
1 - Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender
2 - Enter your e-mail and you'll receive and email from Humble Store with your keys, and one of them is the key for Chroma Squad on Steam.
GO get it NOW!
április 1. - Saulo Camarotti
We're very excited to show you our new Chroma Squad Forum! This will be the place where we exchange tips, ideas, talk about tokusatsu, and of course, make us the developers improve the game concept and the beta version.
Go forth and make some noise!
-- Public and Private
There are two categories, one public opened for everyone, and one private, for whom that contributed to the early-access pledge of our kickstarter or humble store campaign. The main difference is that the private backers will discuss about the beta, patches, bug fixes, and some other stuff. But everything else should be posted opened for everyone to discuss at the public forum!
All early-access backers have already been registered with the username you answered back in the Kickstarter survey. But if you need to change your email or your username, go to settings, and make that happen.
február 28. - lprunk
What good is a Sentai team without neat acrobatics? Today we have the Scout role on the Spotlight!
The Scout is the agile acrobat in the team, a daredevil warrior that brings movement and grace to the fight. The Scout role specializes in moving around the environment, whether by moving through enemies, becoming invisible to them, or simply by outrunning every other character in the game. This role is at its best when it can make a cool jump, land in the middle of a bunch of enemies, attack and stun all of them at once, and them jump back to safety before they're able to recover.
Let's take a look at some of the skils available:
Shockwave - stun a group of enemies at a distance!
Swift Dagger - attack without ending your turn!
Stunning Pose - stun enemies by sheer awesomeness!
Invisible - outsmart your enemies so they can't find you!
SPECIAL BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT!
You've asked for it, and we love you too much not to deliver. Here are some Chroma Squad wallpapers for your desktop and smartphone, including both the English and Japanese versions of the logo! Thank you very much for your support and for being as excited about this game as we are :)
Download wallpapers now!
Coming up next: the Techie!