STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Beta Release Updates v0.21
July 28, 2014 - Saulo Camarotti
Hello everyone, how are you doing today? We hope every single one of you is doing great.
Finally (*clap & excitement sounds from the backstage*), the beta version of Chroma Squad is now released! For backers that have beta access to the game, simply update your game through Steam and you’ll be able to play an updated version of the previous one installed in your pc. Expect at least 2 hours of gameplay and many more features in the game. Wait, did I say many? Yes, many many more. You have a complete Season to play with, and we plan on update with new seasons frequently! _o\ \o\ \o/ /o/ /o_
We are aware of a list of bugs that are already in this version but we cannot delay it any longer and we have our hopes high that you will have as much fun as we did have making it. It’s a job of love, art and inspiration. Sorry for such delay.
Here’s a list of issues that you may face while playing:
Some infos and known bugs/issues for the Beta Release, v. 0.21:
- Some menus and screens will be redone to increase their usability;
- We have some Dragging issues with the mouse, use you might want to use your keyboard arrows if you’re facing any trouble;
- Some sprites might appear in front of others, losing its depth completely;
- Some sprite animations aren’t final;
- There are many feedback that we would like to improve, mostly into battles, which will make players more comfortable to know what’s currently happening and what's the range of effect of skills;
- Sometimes the teleport effect doesn’t show;
- Passives are activating during the storyline;
- "Robert Plant" monster might bug during the encounter;
- Sometimes the “Chromatize” button might appear again;
- Sometimes it’ll looks like your characters have two helmets during the episode recording;
- Director’s Instructions from “A Wulcan Story” episode aren’t working but maybe you could pretend they are working so you still have nice objectives in that episode. :3 haha;
- Once in a while at the starting of an enemy’ turn, its turn is skipped. You may then skip your whole turn using teamwork with all your characters to make sure the monster isn’t in a disadvantage. Fairplayer!
- Sounds are yet to come, our sound designers might be annoyed with it;
- We lack of explosions, so the game ain’t a perfect japanese hero game yet;
- On Settings screen the current resolution is not working properly, but you can still change it if you want it.
- On the Main Menu the music is not respecting the options in Settings Menu.
- The game is balanced to be hard. Very hard.
Oh! I’d like to encourage you all that are playing the beta to join our forum:chromasquad.com/board, there’s too much to discuss and talk about and too much has been discussed already in there. Thank you all. <3
We're talking to SABAN producers, and soon we'll announce our final decision regarding this matter. Thank you all for being so supportive! \o/