This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
7 Days to Die - Zombie Survival Game
Alpha 5 quick fix is out!
December 14, 2013 - The Fun Pimp
We want to thank all of you have bought the game in its first day of Steam sales. We’ve and an overwhelming positive response from the community.
We are sorry for any issues you have had with our Alpha 5 Steam release. We thank you for your patience and have quick fix that should auto-update in your Steam Client for you now that includes the following fixes:
- Fixed: Runaway console and browser join issues
- Fixed: Input string was not in correct format console hijacking bug.
- Fixed: Password popup screen to hold proper game information to connect to upon entering password.
- Fixed: Game Name and Game Host max length are both now 25 characters to stop dedicated servers from having too long of a gameinfo string.
- Known Issues: Some player hosted games still have incompatible NAT routers preventing other players from joining. A quick solution is try and let your friend host instead
You stay cool
The Fun Pimps