STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Get MouseCraft now and receive a Steam key when it's Greenlit!
July 31, 2013 - Crunching Koalas
Firstly, thanks for all the awesome comments and upvotes, we really did not expect such a warm welcome.
We are not sure you noticed our special Alpha launch offer, so we here it goes:
Until the end of August, you can get the full version of MouseCraft for How Much You think it's worth!
Just go to our store: http://store.steampowered.com
- Give us how much you feel the game is worth and receive the final version of MouseCraft as soon as the game is finished. You will also acquire free updates, additional content and Steam key when MouseCraft is available on Steam.
- Get a DRM-free, cross-platform digital copy of MouseCraft with all the perks, without the need to beat the average contribution. It is you who decides how much the game is worth to you.
- Become one of the 10 most generous contributors - receive our public thanks and get listed in the final game credits!
- Back our studio and support the creation of our games: MouseCraft and WordTrap Dungeon by acquiring the game directly from our website.
- Decide what features will be included in the final version of the game by choosing how you would like to divide your contribution (optional).
Also, here are some first short opinions on the game:
MouseCraft alpha (beta? whatever) looks pretty cool!
MouseCraft looks awesome. It's like Tetris meets cute mice meets cat scientist meets Incredible Machine or something!
The game looks like it's coming along fantastically. I just finished playing the alpha-build of your game, and I really found it fun.
http://mouse-craft.com! Also, because their game looks cool, and they're offering the Alpha version for free.You should check out CrunchingKoalas 's MouseCraft website, just to see the mouse fall, as you scroll down -
MouseCraft looks awesome. It's like Tetris meets cute mice meets cat scientist meets Incredible Machine or something! Website is even cool.
Gameplay is really cool and interesting. I always liked Lemmings and this is a nice twist to a well known formula. Also, the graphics are very cute and the game is really polished for an Alpha build.
That's all for now, thanks!