This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
InkFish Development RoadMap
July 16 - no0ne
Hey everyone! I just thought I’d share some of our plans for InkFish in the near future! This is only a brief, tentative synopsis, but hopefully you find it interesting to see where we’re trying to go with this, and maybe it will put some of the quirks of the current beta build into context.
Once again, InkFish beta can be downloaded right now, for free, at:
So, our plans:
- Improved UI
- Better number sliders
- More options for brushes
- History filtering
- Improved clarity
- Better icons & text
- Better layout on any screen-aspect ratio
- Persistant user settings
- tablet settings, default brush, etc...
- Layer thumbnails
- Faster file loading & saving
- Improved rendering quality while paning and zooming
- Better eraser and masking previews
- Multi-monitor support
- Sketchbook mode
- Hair dryer brush
- Frame-by-frame animation
- B-spline editing of brush strokes
- More brushes!
- Layer blending modes (transpearancy, etc)
- Vector-based copy & paste
- Pixel-image (png,bmp,jpg,etc) import-to-layer
I think about half of these items will make it into the next beta release, which should come out late August! After that, well we’ll just have to wait and see!