STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
0.2.7: The all-important Cowcatcher Update
November 17, 2013 - Nition
Fixed a few things from 0.2.6. I feel like the updates have been pretty boring for a while since I’m always working on either invisible things you can’t see, or multiplayer stuff that you won’t see until it’s all finished. I don’t have time to add something really awesome but, added cowcatcher.
- Downgraded Unity version back from 4.3 to 4.2. 4.3 seems to have some performance issues
- Added cowcatcher
- Added auto-snap to sides for cowcatcher and small machine gun
- Fixed a bug in the screen res code – 800×600 should be the minimum resolution, not 1024×768
- Fixed an invisible bug in the build system
- Fixed a couple of weapon models having the wrong pivot point
I can't show you any cool multiplayer stuff as the actual vehicle combat isn't done, but just to prove that something is being done in the background:
Dedicated server running with GUI (usually it'd be run in the background)
Work-in-progress join game screen
Work-in-progress lobby screen (host's view)