STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Son of Nor
Son of Nor Dev Diary #42 - I Can Hear It!
August 11, 2013 - Kikitosaurio
Can you hear that? It's the winds of change.
- I try to welcome everybody in Euskara.
- We added ambient sounds: howling wind, dark wind, broadleaf trees,
water sloshing, fireplace and torch sounds.
- There's a new tutorial system we're experimenting with.
- You can pick apart special basalt columns.
- The whole fire temple level was beautified further: we added
trees, shrubs, little rocks and foliage.
- Pottery is now destructible, too!
- Jason improved SFX: wood barrier dissolves nicely in little
pieces, wind triggers a dust cloud and flying pieces.
- Sarahul now move if they don't have a line of sight and continue
shooting if the player is close to them. Unlike last week where they
just stopped shooting.
- Get into the discussion and join our forum: http://forum.sonofnor.com
- And please vote for us on Steam
Greenlight! It's very important to us