STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
Update Released (0.33a)
July 26, 2013 - 9heads
Hey, Damned just got updated to version 0.33a.
Here's the changelog:
- *Added PunchThrough technique to UdpClients (fix for the hosting issue) (no longer requires port forwarding, please, undo any port forwards to avoid vulnerabilities).*
- *Added Mouse Sensibility option in the "Controls" Options.*
- Increased Monster attack sensibility.
- Added a simple die effect.
- Added a dimmed light around the monster only for him when in its visible form.
- Added a few sound effects.
- Fixed bug causing dead people to glitch (keep floating in the air).
- Changed so the monster player doesn't see him anymore when ghost.
- Fixed a few network/connection bugs.
- Changed Scare Traps to not activate behind walls and obstacles.
- Added new assets.
- Added lots of new playthrough possibilities (randomization system improvement).
Don't have Damned yet? Get it on Desura.