Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) English Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) 幫助我們翻譯 Steam
此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
Update Released (0.28b)
07 月 19 - 9heads
Here's the changelog:
- Fixed a few more issues with doors.
- Fixed issue causing dead bodies to collide with doors and objects.
- Added Spectator Mode (still needs testing).
- Added Tab functionality ingame to see who are connected and their stats.
- Fixed issue causing rare crash associated with the Join screen.
- Fixed characters' heads, now they follow the camera movement.
- Tweaked all Monster Views.
- Changed the behavior of the musics associated with the monster proximity (now they trigger once you see the monster, and not only when it's around).
- Added two custom ambience musics for the monster, one when he's in ghost mode and another one when he's physical.
- Fixed another issue causing server crashes.
- Increased the amount of enabled traps each time the monster goes into ghost mode.
- Added a range of ports which the game operates over (UDP ports 55888 to 55920), if you're having issues hosting the game, try opening this range of ports.
- Added two new traps to randomize.
- Added more keys.
- Changed some doors to start the match closed.
- Increased the amount of item spawn points.
- Increased the amount of locations to hide.
- Changed some objects and traps locations.
- Increased chat font size (something in the middle of the initial version and last one).
- Changed the menu background.
- Changed character selection screen.
Notice: We released this update mainly to allow people to host games. Now everyone should be able to host normally, if you're still having problems, try port forwarding the UDP ports in the range 55888-55920 in your router.
Don't have Damned yet? Get it on Desura.