This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
Update Released (0.26f)
July 16 - 9heads
Here's the changelog:
- Added a few assets throughout the hotel.
- Fixed a critical bug causing the host to stop responding to chat requests, get item requests, set trap request and not properly broadcasting the end of the game.
- Fixed bug causing traps to become "unarmable" sometimes.
- Fixed some bugs causing the main server to crash.
- Fixed some doors.
- Revamped host/client code, the game now uses a fixed UDP port (55888) to interact with other machines.
Notice: We released this update mainly to allow people to host games. Now everyone should be able to host normally, if you're still having problems, try port forwarding the UDP port 55888 in your router.
Don't have Damned yet? Get it on Desura.