STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
July 12, 2013 - 9heads
Our first update got released. Here's the changelog:
- Removed some key spawn points in the ground.
- Added another big asset in the corridor.
- Added more tables and boxes in the Saloon.
- Changed the mesh and icon for a specific key.
- Fixed lots of places where the monster could get stuck.
- Fixed lots of minors issues with the level, objects and assets.
- Reduced the maximum amount of time that the monster can stay visible.
- Increased the time penalty when going into ghost mode without having the energy fully depleted.
- Textures in the main loby should now be displaying correctly.
- Textures in the crown should now be displaying correctly.
- Texture of the bar floor should now be displaying correctly.
- Reduced chat font size.
- Added a chat box in the lobby screen.
- Added a warning in the title screen so people remember to adjust their alpha.
- Reset chat window when showing the lobby screen.
Gameplay & Bug Fixes
- Fixed dead bodies collisions being thrown around or going under the floor.
- Tweaked flashlight flare.
- Changed default gamma to 0.8.
- Slightly increased the ranges triggering the musics related to monster proximity.
- Added some debug messages in the background window to track the reliable packets sent (may help us detect bugs with the net code).
- Fixed bug causing a player to get locked in the "Wait for the host to start..." when entering a match that has already started.
- Fixed bug causing crash in a dead player client when other players are getting his/her items or when he/she attempts to leave the match.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
Don't have Damned yet? Get it on Desura.