STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Among the Sleep
May 30, 2013 - Krillbite Studio
We are left with so many impressions to digest. For us this means back to intensive work on the project, and there is nothing we would like better. The last 30 days have passed by in a delightful blur. It feels like it was only yesterday that we pressed the green button on Kickstarter, not knowing what to expect at all! Since then, a lot has happened.
For those who missed the Kickstarter, you can still support the continued development by preordering the game.
- First of all, generous people from all over the world have contributed over $248.000 (!) to the remaining production of Among the Sleep! That still blows our minds…
- We published a Playable Alpha, so everyone can get an impression of what they are supporting. It can still be downloaded from the Kickstarter page. The feedback has been truly amazing…
- We posted the game to Greenlight, where it’s currently at 24th place in the whole world, and still climbing!
- We announced our dialogues with Sony, regarding a possible PS4 release!
- We’ve had tasty Ice Cream, and even reached both Oculus Rift Implementation, Commentary Track and Supersecret DLC stretch goals!
- We have established an official Forum, where people are invited to discuss anything Krillbite-related with us! We’ll show this forum much love in the time to come.
- We’ve been nominated to the Nordic Indie Sensation Award, with our small creative side-project The Plan.
- And of course, we’ve published tons of news on the project in general, including both fresh screenshots and concept art.
All in all it’s been a magnificent month, incredibly inspiring for the team, and we are more pumped than ever to continue work intensively on finishing our dream project (both metaphorically and literally) Among the Sleep!
If you would like to follow us more closely in the months to come, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and join the discussions over at the Forum!
To conclude, in all seriousness: thank you all. You have no idea how much this means to us. We love you.
- The Krillbite Team