Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
May 27, 2013 - reterorob
Since we were so close to the 11k stretch goal, we decided to go ahead and confirm it. We will be adding Linux support and any backer over $10 may submit data to be stored in info nodes throughout the ship. We're very excited to move forward with new motivation and a community of interested fans.
We would like to thank everyone again for the amount of support and positive feedback you've given us- this month has been truly amazing. In the next few weeks we'll be setting up a website, creating a forum, contacting backers about rewards, running surveys, and, finally, beginning beta testing!
Tyler, Nigel, and Rob
May 27, 2013 - reterorob
We've reached our 10k stretch goal, just in the nick of time!
$10,000 - The ship's sonic technician, Saskrotch, will re-write the background music you hear over the PA system, specifically for eons-old technology- he has informed me these relics were called the NES, Game Boy, Genesis, and SNES- and transmit a digital recording to backers at ANY level.
Sonic Technician Saskrotch has confirmed he will recreate the background tracks as it would sound on NES, Game Boy, Genesis and SNES!!! Backers at any level will have access to these remixes.
As the campaign comes to a close, we'd like to take the opportunity to thank all of you, again, for your awesome support!
May 21, 2013 - reterorob
Even without reaching these goals we will still continue to work on bringing Rex Rocket to the following platforms - but with these goals met, we can guarantee them.
As I'm sure you've heard, we've completed construction of our new Star Cruiser, the S.S. Montana. You all deserve a round of applause for your fundraising efforts.
We still have a few weeks before our maiden voyage (beta)- and what a sight she will be! Until then, we've decided to open funding once again to enhance our ship's facilities and increase transport routes. Our new goals are listed below:
• $9,000 - New transport destination: Mac
• $10,000 - The ship's sonic technician, Saskrotch, will re-write the background music you hear over the PA system, specifically for eons-old technology- he has informed me these relics were called the NES, Game Boy, Genesis, and SNES- and transmit a digital recording to backers at ANY level.
• $ 11,000 - New transport destination: Linux - Any cadet pledging more than $10 may submit data to be stored in the information nodes throughout the ship.
• $ 12,000 - A special scenario will be uploaded to our simulation room's mainframe, allowing cadets to relive the events that led to earning my nickname, Rex Rocket.
• $ 13,000 - New transport destination: OUYA - The ship will be outfitted with additional information nodes, boost reception for news casts and radio transmissions, and we'll pump an invisible gas into the cabin to make your fellow cadets more chatty. Out here in the cold, dark void of space, nothing is quite as comforting as being more informed and in-touch with your shipmates.
• $14,000 - The S.S. Montana's facilities will be expanded by at least 25 rooms, creating a whole new area of the ship for you to explore, in an effort to keep you from going stir-crazy, or what the doctors here are calling "space madness."
• $15,000 - New transport destination: iOS - Our bio-scientists will get hard to work on a mysterious DNA reconfiguration they have failed to explain to me; they call it a "Gender Swap" option.
• $16,000 - Despite warnings from both the human resources department and safety technicians, we will allow all cadets access to the ship's INCREDIBLY dangerous docking bay. Our sonic technician will be supplying this area with its own background music, designed to help you keep your wits about you. Again, your captain and crew thank you for everything you've done. The hardest times are behind us, and we now bravely look to the future.
Be vigilant! - Your captain, Rex Rocket
May 7, 2013 - reterorob
We just wanted to say thank you for their support! Enjoy some articles on Rex Rocket from around the web!
April 30, 2013 - reterorob
Today was a big day for our campaign. We were featured on some popular sites and had a ton of pledges - we are currently sitting at 58 percent! Big thanks goes out to all of you for your support.
We also want to mention that Tyler and Rob will be at the Toronto Bit Bazaar promoting Rex Rocket!
WHEN: Saturday, May 11, from 12-8 p.m.
WHERE: Bento Miso // #100 - 862 Richmond Street West, Toronto.
If you're in the area, stop by and say hi, we'd love to chat.
The Rex Rocket Team