STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Welcome on board!
October 22, 2013 - Oversun Media LLC
- Hello dear passengers!
We are happy to welcome you on board the first cruise steamliner “Hyperion”!
My name is Arnica. I am a first-class air fairy. I will be your tour guide while we are flying to the central sectors of Metropolis. The steamliner’s captain is Icarus Daedalus, the captain of the second flying regiment “Pendragon Phoenixes”!
- Bridge is speaking!
Captain Daedalus is talking over the loud speaker. On behalf of the crew, I welcome all the passengers on the board of “Hyperion”. “Hyperion” is the best cruise steamliner of “Griffin” class. We are flying on route from Southern sectors to Central Metropolis. Flying conditions are normal. The route is being tracked by the famous first class navigator Ariadne Mycenaean. We wish you a nice flight!
Bridge, over and out!
- Air fairy Arnica is speaking again!
We ask you not to use your iLik and other remote connection personal devices for speaking during the flight. Our air fairies are ready to provide you with sandwiches and soft drinks upon request.
- Now take a look out the windows. We are flying over the southern part of A-mega island. You can see the great Metropolis city down there!
Being an ancient and majestic city, Metropolis has experienced plenty of events that affected its unique architecture and technological look. This is the endless city where dozens of cultures, languages and customs exist side by side for decades. Metropolis became a home for a lot of amazing folks. While visiting the Museum of Equipment, you will learn more about key dates and events as well as stages of settlement and city development.
- Also, you will definitely see the Ice Block. In the center of the block there is famous Snow Queen’s Palace, a masterpiece of ice architecture. You will also ride the freshly reconstructed ancient railway named Copper Way. In addition, you will have the excursion to Underground River. You will have the opportunity to see the main streets of the city as well as mimicking Grimm Brothers’ house and new building of Kinds Casino which is the most “scandalous” building in Metropolis!
- In the meantime, we are landing. There is bridge connection again.
- Steamliner “Hyperion”. Board number “E-mc2” is calling Metropolis Central. Over! We are requesting landing permission.
- Metropolis Central is speaking. We are reading you loud and clear, board “E-mc2”. The landing is denied. The runway is not available. Whole air transportation flow is temporarily blocked. Approximate time of landing to be permitted is unknown. We are having a patrol dreadnought with an airbarge jammed into its board and three dozen of crashed smaller vessels. Also there is a drunk goblin that is a long-haul pilot. He is singing gremlin’s marches while we are trying to get him off the barge’s wheelhouse. This sound is definitely not for ones with weak nerves! For you, the route to the Gas station-6 is opened. All fuel costs will be refunded by the Main Treasury. Do you copy? Over!
- Bridge is speaking. Dear passengers!
Captain Daedalus is speaking. Since Metropolis Central has technical problems, it cannot let us land right now. That is why we are moving to the Big excursion circle of Metropolis. Our air fairies will provide you with snacks and drinks that you choose. Also, they will tell you shortly about city history. Thank you for your understanding!
Bridge, over and out!
Arnica, a first-class air fairy
- When representatives of Metropolis Airlines called me and told that I got the job, I literally flew up to the ceiling with the joy I had! Since I was chosen among 40 seekers, I believe I deserved this victory!
At the moment, I am the student of linguistic department of MHIF (Metropolis Humanitarian Institute of Fairies). I fly between exam sessions!
- I-am-fly-ing! Do you understand that? My childhood dream has come true!
My parents and I lived near the airport. I saw huge ships emerging from the clouds like they were whales. They moved gently, overcoming space and time. There, inside of a ship, were hundreds of creatures of different races, the crew in flawless blue uniform and, of course, beautiful air hostesses. What a happiness to be one of them!
You will ask me what are my responsibilities?
They are greeting and escorting of passengers, junior air fairies work organizing as well as conducting of security instruction or excursus during the flight. It is very common for us to accommodate when somebody wants coffee, something from menu, a newspaper or a movie, you know? We need to satisfy their needs.
Sometimes we have very difficult guests. Older goblins, for instance, (laughs) often have to be calmed down so they do not tell stories about how insecure and unreliable modern ships are and that we are going to crash. However, I can easily manage these situations. I love to talk, always ready to listen, and know the languages of absolutely all Metropolis creatures. Of course, it is hard to briefly tell about all my responsibilities.
- If you want to fly, it is important to keep your appearance perfect. You always have to keep an eye on your uniform, have your cap unfolded, and hair straightened. Your shape has always to be perfect. And, of course, you have always to be in a good mood! This is absolutely not a problem for me. Flying is a lifestyle, you know?
Now, I have very funny habits. If I meet my girlfriends (what happens very rarely) and we go to a restaurant, they say that first I always try to find an emergency exit! Besides that, 10 minutes are enough for me to sleep. Work always has its impact.
I enjoy my life very much! I would wish everybody to fly into the heavens at least once. Nothing would compare with this experience.
*The interview is published on a commercial basis
Do you want to work at Metropolis Airlines?
To do that, just fill out an application form that you can find on the back of this brochure. You can then give it to anyone who wears Metropolis Airlines uniform! We will contact you for sure!
Metropolis Airlines: in the sky is like at home!