Acest obiect a fost ban-at deoarece încalcă prevederile Condiţiilor de Utilizare Steam. Doar tu îl poţi vedea. În caz că obiectul a fost ban-at fără motiv, te rugăm să contactezi Departamentul de Asistenţă Steam.
Acest obiect nu este compatibil cu Greenlight. Te rugăm să vizitezi pagina cu instrucţiuni pentru a vedea motivele posibil pentru care acest obiect nu este compatibil cu Greenlight.
Vizibilitate actuală: Ascuns
Acest obiect nu va fi vizibil decât pentru tine, administratori şi utilizatorii marcaţi ca creatori.
Vizibilitate actuală: Doar Prieteni
Obiectul nu va putea fi văzut decât de tine, prietenii tăi şi administratori. De asemenea, oricine are link-ul direct îl va putea vedea.
Tower of Guns
ToG Build 0.42 AKA "Monkey Wrench" Released!
16 august, 2013 - blankslatejoe
The new Tower of Guns build is now LIVE! You can play it by pre-ordering from www.towerofguns.com
It's a large update so there are bound to be some wrinkles. As with any technology, the longer this new stuff is in the build the more kinks I'll have worked out. This update takes the game up to 42% complete.
Major Changes since the last build:
- Persistence is now unlocked and you can move on to either the "Foundry" or the "Gearworks" levels. From there you can move on to the Logistics level. The game ends at that point. Only the Foyer and the Foundry have random levels built so far. The other two only have one string of rooms.
- There's a new 'Endless mode' toggle. The game cycles back to the "Foyer" if you beat "Logistics", but it *should* get harder and harder as you go...I can't it past 7 or 8 stages myself.
- There are a slew of new enemies, a handful of new items and a couple of new gun mods. There are also a few new/revised perks and some new guns you can unlock.
- Lots of mobility tweaks: faster, snappier movement!
- New options: volume, gamma!
- Difficulty is a little all over the place. This should improve as I make new bosses and new shuffling levels/population around a bit.
- New stages don't have shops in them yet. (You can still technically find a shop randomly spawning at a secret though)
- The new purple "Energy turret" doesn't stop firing its last shot after you kill it.
- Explosion SFX volume still gets really really loud in hectic firefights.
- Some of the dialog stubs are a little inaccurate now—referencing 5-room-gauntlet and 'a demo' (this isn't really a demo anymore, after all)
- The collection screen doesn't seem to record when you've picked up certain items. This screen needs a lot of work in general
- There's still no 'win' condition in the game, so any guns/perks reliant on that criteria are still not-unlockable
- Some people are still reporting installation and first-run issues
If you have NOT pre-ordered, feel free to at www.towerofguns.com . The game is still WAY early, but you can get a good taste of where I'm going with it even now.
Follow me on twitter for more up-to-the-minute updates: @blankslatejoe
OR, chat with us on the ToG forums at forum.towerofguns.com