STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
BOSSES FOREVER 2.BRO
BOSSES FOREVER 2.BRO IS FINALLY DONE
January 14, 2014 - Kuma
We're done! We've hunted down bugs, we've slimmed down the game, we've added in more than a hundred new patterns, we've tested, doubletested, retested, and tested again for quality. We've got it running with native controller support on Mac and Windows (Linux, we love you but we have no test machine for Linux - anyone wants to bro up on that one, we'll see what we can do), we have it running on the front page of our website - the GAME IS DONE!
I'm freaking stoked - I've sunk hours and hours into this game playing it and I still love it. Big shoutout to nickelPUNK our music mixer - he got the feeling of this down pat. My only regret in all of this is that I don't have a pompadour yet - although my beard is impressively grizzly!
You should play it - http://www.bossesforever.com has it up for download or play the flash version. A note: controls are customizable! You should play with what you find comfortable! Bro up and smack down that shades-wearing fluffnugget of a boss.
Things we've added/changed:
- 140+ ways to die from brutal boss attacks
- cleaned up the boss's AI progression - he still tracks how you play, but his difficulty curve adjusts better to the players now
- the boss now shows how much EXP he gains on levelup
- changed the pattern selection algorithm so he doesn't get stuck in a pattern trap for a few levels
- massively changed the wave slash and sword attacks - both are bigger, and he has new tricks
- added in some secrets (shhhhh.... don't tell anybody if you find em!)
- changed out some of the sprites and sound files to make the game run better
- one of those secrets I mentioned - it has a different boss
- the bosses attacks and shades now change color to showcase damage done
- bro-op has less slowdown
- new audio track and new sound effects for some attacks
- native controller support in windows and mac builds
- you can play on your Ouya.... if you're one of the 50 people who have one (we have one!)
- 1337% more hair fullness
- Bancho and Rancho now use shampoo made from bear tears - their luscious manes are now immune to damage
- BRO DO YOU EVEN BOSS? WHY ARE YOU READING THIS LIST!