STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Planet Explorers Alpha 0.53 Released
March 22, 2013 - zede05
We've fixed a lot of bugs from the a0.52 build as well as added a few more features getting ready for Kickstarter. You can download the torrent here: http://www.pathea.net/images/web/PlanetExplorersA0.53.torrent
Here's the change list:
1. Marker on the ground when digging
2. Faster fps when panning camera, and faster fps in general
3. Better AI pathfinding
4. Fixed storyline bugs
5. Fixed the crash bug when building
6. Control style 2 added (uncheck the camera follow option in the options menu)
7. Invert camera options
8. Delete built voxels with alt-click
9. Free camera mode when building (press f, then use the awsd controls)
10. Caves (not final)
11. Story tweak with Gerdy's start missions
12. High tech headlamp
13. More pronounced differences between tools
14. More pronounced differences between timber resources among different sized trees
15. More pronounced stat differences among large and small animals of the same species
16. Death animation will be faster and you can now use the revival shot
17. Docile animals won't continue to attack you after you revive
18. Tweaks to devilwolves and wolfrinos, added another animal in the forest
19. Animal bodies will stay for 1 min before disappearing
20. NPCs now have weapons so that they don't just punch, they'll also always help you if you start taking hits.
21. Loading the adventure and build maps received a considerable speed boost (less than 20 sec for 512X512 maps)
22. Rewrote the flora code, now it looks pretty darn good, especially the forest.
23. Changed the font so now it's very clear.