이 아이템은 Steam 서비스 약관을 위반하였기 때문에 차단되었습니다. 이 아이템을 볼 수 있는 사람은 오로지 귀하뿐입니다. 만약 이 차단이 정당하지 않다고 생각하신다면 Steam 고객 지원으로 문의하십시오.
이 아이템은 Greenlight와(과) 함께 사용할 수 없습니다. 가이드 항목을 참조하여 Greenlight을(를) 왜 함께 사용할 수 없는지 확인해 주세요.
공개 상태: 비공개
이 아이템은 당신 및 관리자와 소유자에게 등록된 사람에게만 보이게 될 것입니다.
공개 상태: 친구만
이 항목이 나와 내 친구들, 그리고 관리자에게만 보이게 됩니다.
THE DARK TRIAD: DRAGON'S DEATH
Week 22-28 April 2013 development update
2013년 4월 28일 - AutolootGames
Just a quick update on what we are working on:
- Basic combat: on our pitch video, there was combat, but there's wasn't turn change and the npc enemies were static. Now the turn change is functional and the enemies move and attack you at melee range, yihaa! =) There's an issue to solve though, and this is calculating the max. distance an enemy can move, and then finding an empty place so the enemy doesn't occupy a position where other npcs, the pc or his companions could be positioned. The next step will be adding spellcast attacks to some npcs.
- Material & Export Manager and Browser: David Lucena is working on an exporter so the engine reads correctly the different types of textures from each 3D model. This will allow us to change the textures of the models imported and display not only specular but also normal maps. This will later be necessary when David implements the Lightmapping so the textures are affected by the light and can display its additional properties (i.e. the rugosity). The visual impact of this will be great!
- World map: David Lucena is working on the city of Khandor. At the moment he has almost completed one of the 8 big districts. At the moment, we have positioned the camera with a default zoom so we know exactly what the player will see. We want that you can see both sides of a street for example, this gives a better immersive feeling when you are moving with your group. You will then have an option of zoom in/out so you can enjoy the combat and texture details with a nearer view.
- Game logo and interfaces: Rafa is working on the final game logo plus some interface stuff, as the damage and heal numbers displayed during a combat, the combat log or the contextual info of the enemies when you roll the mouse over or click with the mouse button over them or his portrait (to define yet).
- Faction System: It's very important to define the nuts and bolts of the faction system prior to redefining the dialogue editor, that must include pre and post-conditions so we can track the reputation counters for each faction, npc or district.
So here our weekly update, any question you have let us know!