български（保加利亚语） čeština（捷克语） Dansk（丹麦语） Nederlands（荷兰语） English（英语） Suomi（芬兰语） Français（法语） Deutsch（德语） Ελληνικά（希腊语） Magyar（匈牙利语） Italiano（意大利语） 日本語（日语） 한국어（韩语） Norsk（挪威语） Polski（波兰语） Português（葡萄牙语） Português-Brasil（葡萄牙语-巴西） Română（罗马尼亚语） Русский（俄语） Español（西班牙语） Svenska（瑞典语） 繁體中文（繁体中文） ไทย（泰语） Türkçe（土耳其语） Українська（乌克兰语） 帮助我们翻译 Steam
由于违反《Steam 服务条款》，该物品已被封禁。该物品仅对您可见。如果您认为自己的物品被误封了，请联系 Steam 客服。
此物品与 Greenlight 不兼容。想知道为什么此物品不能在 Greenlight 中使用，请查看指导页面。
Major graphics and gameplay updates released.
2013年7月24日 - Guild Software
We've had some major changes and additions lately, this will cover the high points of release over the last 8-10 days:
VO 1.8.258 included:
- High-resolution planet textures, drastically increasing the visible
detail of planetary surfaces.
- Totally new procedural nebula backgrounds with much greater resolution
and detail. (Nebula development is ongoing).
- For the moment, these new textures and graphics are only available on
PC platforms: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
VO 1.8.257 included:
- Conquerable stations now require you to stay in the docking bay for
30 seconds before you conquer the station.
- Capship pilots can now enter and leave their own turrets through the
Tactical menu in their PDA. (iPad and Windows Store versions do not
yet support this)
- Offline tutorial is now available to Windows/Mac/Linux PC platforms.
It will start on first run of a fresh install and are accessable
through the Options menu from the Login Menu.
- If a Green Throttle controller is detected, the on-screen HUD touch
controls will be disabled.
- PC platforms now use the same button-click sound that the mobile
- Fixed problem of not being able to control turrets when not in
- Fixed startup error on Windows XP when attempting to load the Windows
Vista/7 audio driver.
VO 1.8.256 included:
- Fixed black/wrongly colored ice asteroids on OpenGL drivers when
shaders are turned off.
- Capship owners now get Entered/Left messages in the capship's chat
room so the owner knows when someone docks/leaves their capship.
- Fixed a lua error for /key console command if any arguments are missing.
- Android version now ignores SIGFPE instead of crashing.
- Android controllers can now be used to open dropdown listboxes (with
the 'A' button) to change settings.
- Fixed problem with not being able to open the virtual keyboard on some
editboxes with the 'A' button on game controllers of the editbox was
- Preliminary testing support for upcoming feature, TBA.
A few followup points on the latest graphics updates: nebula development is still ongoing, as it says in the MOTD, we expect to drop in some additional graphics in the near future.
We have quite a few smaller gameplay changes, fixes and improvements in the works, along with some pretty big ones a little further out.
Among other things, we've been "back-propagating" some of the advancements we launched on mobile, like the "offline tutorial" for new players, and other things, bringing the PC versions in synch with everything else and also updating the PC graphics.
As far as graphics go, you can expect more significant changes through the end of the year. This will not detract from gameplay development, which is largely unrelated and uses different personnel.
It is still a priority to release a public "roadmap", showing the plans with the intended milestones and targets. I don't have a release date on that yet, but I'd like to see it before the end of summer.