STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Surgeon Simulator 2013
A little update for all you wannabe surgeons.....
March 28, 2013 - Bossa Studios Ltd
So…..what’s been happening since we were Greenlit?
During the last couple of months we’ve been working non-stop, around the clock (well, almost) to bring you something spectacularly Surgeon-tastic – and we just wanted to give you an update on how and what we’re doing. You may want to take a look at the new images and video we’ve uploaded too.
So – what is there to discuss? Well……
· Brain Surgery – you’ve practiced for years on your boiled eggs, now’s your chance to step into the shoes of Nigel Burke and make a real difference to your patient’s life. You won’t be disappointed – we promise!
· Other surgeries (to be announced) – there will be more places to poke and prod your scalpel – you’re not just going to be restricted to a chest cavity and skull (!) Aren’t you lucky?
· Something to do with an ambulance – sometimes, in extreme situations, surgery just can’t wait…and that’s all we’re going to say!
· A NEW LOGO (it’s so pretty!) to replace the placeholder one we created in 48 hours at the Game Jam. As much as we’re fond of the old one, this one much better reflects what we want to say about the game, plus it has blood and a little scalpel cut in the ‘S’ – much cooler, don’t you think?
· Nigel’s office – he has some interesting new furniture to inspire his surgery. A happy surgeon is an efficient surgeon, right?
Make sure that you follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see all of the epic new updates – we’re showcasing new stuff every week:
See you soon, here on Steam, very soon.
The Surgeon Simulator 2013 Team