Dit item is geblokkeerd door schending van de servicevoorwaarden van Steam. Het is slechts zichtbaar voor jou. Als je vindt dat je item onterecht is geblokkeerd, neem dan contact op met Steam Support.
Dit voorwerp is incompatibel met Greenlight. Zie de instructiepagina waarom dit voorwerp mogelijk niet werkt met Greenlight.
Huidige zichtbaarheid: Verborgen
Dit voorwerp zal alleen zichtbaar zijn voor jezelf, admins en iedereen die een maker is.
Huidige zichtbaarheid: Alleen vrienden
Dit item zal alleen zichtbaar zijn in zoekresultaten voor jezelf, je vrienden en administrators.
1.05 and Pre-purchase!
24 juni 2013 - hipshot
Hammerwatch BETA has now reached version 1.05 and with that more editor features, server browser and chat. Also, this game can now be pre-ordered at our homepage for $8 doing that gives you access to the full soundtrack directly.
Download link: Hammerwatch BETA 1.05 w/ Editor (It's about 50MB)
Please read the readme before playing, it has some more information.
Pre-order @ the Hammerwatch website for $8
Includes the full soundtrack (FLAC and MP3). When the game is done, a steam key will also be available as well as the game w/o steam access for those who wish.
Updates since last version:
Game play and Design:
- A server browser have been added to the game, this should make it much easier for people to find games and play with their friends. There's still the the option to connect via direct-ip (opening your ports might still be needed in some cases). The game now auto-downloads custom levels too.
In-game and lobby chat:
- Now you can chat in-game using our new chat, just hit ENTER in the game and type away!
- Two new kinds of secrets were added to the game, one of the is a chance button that gives you up to four different rewards.
- The long list of sound effects missing have become smaller! The Warlock now has sounds for his electricity and his poison dagger (which now is green).
- The editor has been updated
- (Like before) Since we don't have an official mac/linux-build for this game yet. To play it you need to download and install Mono: http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page