STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
1.05 and Pre-purchase!
June 24, 2013 - hipshot
Hammerwatch BETA has now reached version 1.05 and with that more editor features, server browser and chat. Also, this game can now be pre-ordered at our homepage for $8 doing that gives you access to the full soundtrack directly.
Download link: Hammerwatch BETA 1.05 w/ Editor (It's about 50MB)
Please read the readme before playing, it has some more information.
Pre-order @ the Hammerwatch website for $8
Includes the full soundtrack (FLAC and MP3). When the game is done, a steam key will also be available as well as the game w/o steam access for those who wish.
Updates since last version:
Game play and Design:
- A server browser have been added to the game, this should make it much easier for people to find games and play with their friends. There's still the the option to connect via direct-ip (opening your ports might still be needed in some cases). The game now auto-downloads custom levels too.
In-game and lobby chat:
- Now you can chat in-game using our new chat, just hit ENTER in the game and type away!
- Two new kinds of secrets were added to the game, one of the is a chance button that gives you up to four different rewards.
- The long list of sound effects missing have become smaller! The Warlock now has sounds for his electricity and his poison dagger (which now is green).
- The editor has been updated
- (Like before) Since we don't have an official mac/linux-build for this game yet. To play it you need to download and install Mono: http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page