Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Updated Beta (1.03)
June 1, 2013 - Myran
Here is the updated beta of Hammerwatch (v. 1.03). So version 1.02 had a few serious bugs which really needed fixing.
Download link: *removed see new update*
Updates since last version:
- Keys are now properly loaded from saves.
- Using the shared hp pool modifier no longer crashes.
- The game no longer immediately crashes when running on Mac or Linux.
- Fixed a network related crash.
- Map now works for computers without FBO support.
- If you get an OpenAL error when you start the game you can try deleting the OpenAL32.dll file from the game folder and see if that helps.
- Since we don't have an official mac/linux-build for this game yet. To play it you need to download and install Mono: http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page