български (Bulgarsk) čeština (Tsjekkisk) Dansk (Dansk) Nederlands (Nederlandsk) English (Engelsk) Suomi (Finsk) Français (Fransk) Deutsch (Tysk) Ελληνικά (Gresk) Magyar (Ungarsk) Italiano (Italiensk) 日本語 (Japansk) 한국어 (Koreansk) Polski (Polsk) Português (Portugisisk) Português-Brasil (Brasiliansk-portugisisk) Română (Rumensk) Русский (Russisk) 简体中文 (Forenklet kinesisk) Español (Spansk) Svenska (Svensk) 繁體中文 (Tradisjonell kinesisk) ไทย (Thailandsk) Türkçe (Tyrkisk) Українська (Ukrainsk) Hjelp oss å oversette Steam
Denne gjenstanden er blitt bannlyst fordi den er i strid med Steams vilkår for bruk. Den er bare synlig for deg. Om du mener at din gjenstand er blitt bannlyst ved en feiltakelse, vennligst kontakt Steams kundestøtte.
Denne gjenstanden er inkompatibel med Greenlight. Vennligst se instruksjonsiden for årsaker til at denne gjenstanden ikke kan fungere innenfor Greenlight.
Gjeldende synlighet: Skjult
Denne gjenstanden vil kun være synlig for deg, administratorer, og alle markert som en skaper.
Gjeldende synlighet: Bare venner
Denne gjenstanden vil kun være synlig for deg, dine venner og administratorer.
Updated Beta (1.01)
7. april, 2013 - hipshot
Here is the updated beta of Hammerwatch (v. 1.01) with changes spanning over all areas of the game. The beta is still restricted to Act 1 but it should play faster and better than the previous one, both in SP and MP modes. Read the list of all major changes below!
Download link: *removed see new update*
Updates since last version:
Game play and Design:
- Money is not shared with other players when spent anymore. To see how much money players have, press the map button (default tab).
- Costs and money drops have been tweaked for a more individual balance. Skilled players should feel spending money on damage is more rewarding, players not so good would be wise to spend a little more on health and armor upgrades.
- The game should now be easier. Some people think the game is too easy - while some find it to be too hard. We are trying to balance things for the entire game and we felt that the first act could be played faster for a more enjoyable experience. Later on, when we add difficult levels to choose from, player could pick a level that suits them better.
- Exploring is added to the game. The map is revealed as you travel, should be much easier to see where you been and not.
- Enemies are also added to the map, they are represented by red squares.
- Icons and such have been looked over and some have been changed, it should now be much easier to see vendors and what vendor that is, exits and such.
- Added a direction restriction (8 angles), to make it easier to hit with ranged characters with a controller (could be turned off in the settings).
- Start speed of the player is now slightly faster.
- Added a "rest speed" feature. When not in combat, player speed will increase slowly over time, should improve backtracking if so needed. When entering combat the player is slowed down to his default speed again.
- Our new kill-combo skill is now in the game. The combo system is a way to give the player a boost when killing 10 enemies in a rapid succession. When this boost is triggered, the player will run faster and hit harder. This skill can also be upgraded with a self healing and a magic nova that shoots out from the body of the hero. The time required between every kill is pretty tight at start but this can also be upgraded to make it easier to trigger. The new vendor is located at Floor 1 and Floor 2 and is indicated by a star.
- On the boss level, you will now be able to purchase potions and extra life. This will obviously not be cheap!
Another vitality vendor:
- Placed another vitality skill on floor 3, she allows the hero to purchase another level of health and mana upgrades.
Ranger and dodge:
- The ranger can now buy a skill called dodge in the defense store (floor 3), it gives him a 10% chance to avoid a hit if a enemy strikes him (and hits). When this happens, the character will turn black for a short while to indicate the dodge.
Bugs and such:
- Downloading openAL is no longer required since it's been build into the game.
- Performance should have increased a lot, people with slower computers would benefit mostly from this.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
- Since we don't have an official mac-build for this game yet. To play it on mac you need to download and install Mono: http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page