български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) English Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά（希臘文） Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська（烏克蘭文） 幫助我們翻譯 Steam
此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
Beta/Demo of Act1!
2013 年 03 月 6 日 - hipshot
This version is now out of date, please see the following announcement for the current version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/122788084/1365347805
We can now present the public beta of Hammerwatch, it has gone through a short closed beta testing, we have sorted out some of our most prominent bugs and also cleaned up some of our features.
Download link: *removed see new update*
- Entire Act 1, with a boss, secrets, bonus level, money, vendors etc
- Survival level, this is a prototype and not balanced and also very short
- 3 of our 4 classes
- Coop support for up to four players, local, Lan and online
- Controller support
- The game above Act 1, it's like 75% of the game missing
- The Warlock class
- Much more
- Some people will most likely encounter bugs, please mail these or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and please, include your hardware specs too.
- You can't join a server that's already up, you need to connect to the host when he's in the server lobby.
- Sound, if you can't hear anything, you are probably missing OpenAL. There should be a message displayed when you start the game about it.
OpenAL can be downloaded here:
- Found that some controllers can't assign all buttons in the game, this can be done manually in the config.cfg file for now (360-controller seems to work fine, except for the analog triggers).
- Some built in graphics cards have issues with not showing the minimap.
Please, let us know what you think and feel about the game, balance, difficult level, classes, skills etc. We read everything we see about the game!