This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Beta/Demo of Act1!
March 6, 2013 - hipshot
This version is now out of date, please see the following announcement for the current version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/122788084/1365347805
We can now present the public beta of Hammerwatch, it has gone through a short closed beta testing, we have sorted out some of our most prominent bugs and also cleaned up some of our features.
Download link: *removed see new update*
- Entire Act 1, with a boss, secrets, bonus level, money, vendors etc
- Survival level, this is a prototype and not balanced and also very short
- 3 of our 4 classes
- Coop support for up to four players, local, Lan and online
- Controller support
- The game above Act 1, it's like 75% of the game missing
- The Warlock class
- Much more
- Some people will most likely encounter bugs, please mail these or any other issue to email@example.com and please, include your hardware specs too.
- You can't join a server that's already up, you need to connect to the host when he's in the server lobby.
- Sound, if you can't hear anything, you are probably missing OpenAL. There should be a message displayed when you start the game about it.
OpenAL can be downloaded here:
- Found that some controllers can't assign all buttons in the game, this can be done manually in the config.cfg file for now (360-controller seems to work fine, except for the analog triggers).
- Some built in graphics cards have issues with not showing the minimap.
Please, let us know what you think and feel about the game, balance, difficult level, classes, skills etc. We read everything we see about the game!