Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.029
October 21, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch fixes a bunch of networking issues and fixes a few other minor issues.
1.029 change list:
- now handle dropping fragments of connect, connect response, and first server data much better
- now save fragments instead of dropping out of order fragments
- no longer send client data before getting first server data
- now limit first few frames data rate from server a little less (5000 instead of 2000)
- increased receive and send udp buffers from default to 100,000
- increased max fragment start offset from 16 to 24 bits
- now should handle packets that end exactly on the fragments size boundary better
- changing missing base in database stuff from a critical error to an error (getting random errors before version error)
- missile defense will now shoot at station missiles (Crusender) (IotA)
- marines can no longer board devices and space objects (IotA)
- now show Trade Pacts when highlighting race icons
- increased scavenge costs from 125.0 to 150.0 (IotA)
- increased trap damage by 50%
- doubled trap delay
- no longer show green + on classified components
- removed mandatory quest warning from prevent wins, must win types, and win timer Drox quests (IotA)
- changed greenlight button color (Steve)
- fixed Damage not being localized correctly (DarthNihilus)
- rewrote prevent legend win text a little (IotA)
- fixed difficulty localization in highlight text on Create New Sector button (DarthNihilus)
- added n_printMessageNames for debugging network stuff
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 28