Denne gjenstanden er blitt bannlyst fordi den er i strid med Steams vilkår for bruk. Den er bare synlig for deg. Om du mener at din gjenstand er blitt bannlyst ved en feiltakelse, vennligst kontakt Steams kundestøtte.
Denne gjenstanden er inkompatibel med Greenlight. Vennligst se instruksjonsiden for årsaker til at denne gjenstanden ikke kan fungere innenfor Greenlight.
Gjeldende synlighet: Skjult
Denne gjenstanden vil kun være synlig for deg, administratorer, og alle markert som en skaper.
Gjeldende synlighet: Bare venner
Denne gjenstanden vil kun være synlig for deg, dine venner og administratorer.
Drox patch 1.028
17. oktober, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch adds Trade Pact options, greatly increases Ancients chances and power (IotA), and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
1.028 change list:
- added Trade Pact option for players only (automatically trades tech, contacts, and planet knowledge to race)
- added Free Info Pact option for players only (automatically gives tech, contacts, and planet knowledge to race)
- increased chances of ancient quests 4X (IotA)
- increased ancient ships structure and damage (IotA)
- added an inactive fighter mode where fighters won't fire at anything (Tuidjy)
- now ultimate difficulty is really 4 separate difficulty levels (big difficulty level between each one)
- added Empire Government Shutdown Galactic Karma event (IotA)
- now doing rebel quests annoys friends and makes enemies happy (demoss)
- decreased how much races will pay players to stop wars, start wars, and break treaties
- added ship name to achievements that are ship specific (ScrObot)
- improved the hide crappy loot option (goodgimp)
- can no longer solve quests or trade with races after losing sector (Steve)
- can no longer drop consumables on planets (they didn't work anyway) (Yindo)
- decreased win timer from 5 to 3 seconds (Steve)
- added Greenlight button
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 27
- changed the polaron beam / em burst volume/pitch
- now giant pods draw before ships
- now Rumor is translated properly (DarthNihilus)