STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.028
October 17, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch adds Trade Pact options, greatly increases Ancients chances and power (IotA), and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
1.028 change list:
- added Trade Pact option for players only (automatically trades tech, contacts, and planet knowledge to race)
- added Free Info Pact option for players only (automatically gives tech, contacts, and planet knowledge to race)
- increased chances of ancient quests 4X (IotA)
- increased ancient ships structure and damage (IotA)
- added an inactive fighter mode where fighters won't fire at anything (Tuidjy)
- now ultimate difficulty is really 4 separate difficulty levels (big difficulty level between each one)
- added Empire Government Shutdown Galactic Karma event (IotA)
- now doing rebel quests annoys friends and makes enemies happy (demoss)
- decreased how much races will pay players to stop wars, start wars, and break treaties
- added ship name to achievements that are ship specific (ScrObot)
- improved the hide crappy loot option (goodgimp)
- can no longer solve quests or trade with races after losing sector (Steve)
- can no longer drop consumables on planets (they didn't work anyway) (Yindo)
- decreased win timer from 5 to 3 seconds (Steve)
- added Greenlight button
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 27
- changed the polaron beam / em burst volume/pitch
- now giant pods draw before ships
- now Rumor is translated properly (DarthNihilus)