Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.026
September 30, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch adds a new difficulty level, polishes a bunch of things, and fixes a bunch of minor issues.
1.026 change list:
- added a new difficulty level - Ultimate, everything but player/components can go up to level 200
- now active thrusters can take you above the speed cap (Tuidjy)
- fixed secrets being empty a lot at high levels (Tuidjy)
- races will no longer give you contacts for free (tim14916)
- now damage per energy used by Big Bang adds tactical damage bonus (Tuidjy)
- increased Geomagnetic Storm reuse time from 3.0 to 5.0
- decreased Pulsar per leve damage from 25.0/35.0 to 17.5/27.5
- Brunt can now put swarm missiles in their racial slot (lancefighter)
- attack & defense now show more correct hit chances when in higher difficulties (Ludak021)
- now default Drox involvement to Light instead of Minimal
- stations now give much more xp and relations gain
- non active crew now has happiness drops/expects to be paid (only half as fast as active crew though)
- now show component icons in upper right corner of highlight text
- added a splitter to component text
- made joystick deadzone configurable
- there is now a 5 second delay before you win a sector so you can see your final actions (Steve)
- now resume text will show level, race, and character options (once saved with new version)
- now Drox alliance/war order when completed shows in green on Drox screen (Steve)
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 26
- probes now highlight attack correctly (Steve)
- simplified some code in Sentient::updateDynamicStat
- fixed returning to fullscreen twice
- now cap MaxTurnSpeed to 1000 to keep ship controllable with keys (Tuidjy)
- now reuse timer display on icon survives moving component to different slots (Evan)
- now restarting a challenge sector will reset your maps and gates correctly (Evan/Chumpy)