This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.025
September 24, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch mostly just fixes a bunch of minor issues.
1.025 change list:
- fixed planet name not changing correctly when a quest transfers from one planet to another
- fixed not seeing repair discount on Dryad planets
- increased Drox Guild guest rate by 25% in medium and 50% in heavy involvement (IotA)
- increased chip spawn rate from 2.0 to 2.5 (IotA)
- increased Marine spawn rate from 0.4 to 0.8 (IotA)
- increased start alliance rewards by a lot (Steve) (IotA)
- initialize currentSection in OpenALDriver::decodeOggData now (might not change anything, but safer)
- changed queuedBuffers to numQueuedBuffers in some places to make more readable
- added a sound warning - "Sound buffer still queued even after stopped"
- made oggRead a little safer by verifying read position is not negative
- added some asserts to sound code to catch any problems quicker
- made a few more sound things safer
- clamp Mac to 64 sources better now
- now handle running out of sound buffers better
- now handle sounds that don't start playing better (clear things better)
- updated Inno installer (will hopefully fix some minor Win7 annoyances) (alstein)
- Drox alliance quest now has a level min of 10 (Steve) (IotA)
- fixed passive weapon components comparing to one another
- weapon speed components now compare better (ScrObot)
- race system control is now guaranteed data over the network (Professor Paul1290)
- should now get credit from races for a kill when using a marine (Crusender) (IotA)
- now save win state better (Yindo)
- doing rebel quests (rebellion and cival war) now decreases relations with parent race (Bluddy)
- no longer give activations quest if you have already discovered half or more of the gates (Steve) (IotA)
- fixed a potential projAdditionalDir crash
- added CenterX as a TextAlignment option
- when highlighting retraining minus icons highlight text now shows up out of the way (ScrObot)
- now races on select other race menu are centered (ScrObot)
- fixed a capitalization issue with Dynamic Voltage Scaler (ScrObot)
- fixed Multi-Frequency Shields spelling (ScrObot)