STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.017
August 6, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch allows races to build stations near starlanes and wormholes (IotA), now gives quests better rewards based on destination distance, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
1.017 change list:
- races can now build stations near starlane/wormholes (IotA)
- now quests give extra credits, xp, and relations boosts the more systems away the goal is from the originator
- fixed secondary item text not following your price comparison choice (Steve)
- fixed auto equip not following your price comparison choice
- fixed scavenger custom order or things like energy leechers (Tuidjy)
- fixed giving alliance/war Drox rewards more than once (CaptainWinky) (IotA)
- nearby stations now count as guards for planets (IotA)
- increased BaseThrust from 50 to 55
- fixed a few problems when transferring a quest when a planet is destroyed (Cockbite)
- now cap scavenged components to 5 levels above planet level
- fixed a couple issues with marine levels (Tuidjy) (IotA)
- increased scavenge cost by 25%
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 20
- fixed a problem where some races were getting marked as eliminated sometimes when player won the game (IotA)
- race ships now use a better approximation of hull and engine values so a destroyed engine or a better researched engine make a difference
- made galaxy selection UI widget larger (IotA)
- fixed a crash when you have a drop down box selected and use the debug console command reloadmenus
- reworked the extended characters in font so they all match correctly
- reworked lose game menu to look better
- added ancient specific explosion to ancient ships (IotA)
- can no longer drop marines that are current boarding another ship (wrestless) (IotA)
- added some text to galaxy highlight to explain a little about what the persistent galaxy stuff does (Steve) (IotA)
- fixed a mutiny quest typo (Yindo)
- fixed some MIRV capitalization issues (Valgor) (IotA)
- reworded some galaxy selection stuff to make a little more clear (IotA)
- fixed no orders to start a war text (Steve) (IotA)
- improved can't board warning (wrestless) (IotA)