STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.016
July 31, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch gives Scavenger planets a partial custom order ability, balances things better, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
1.016 change list:
- can now pay Scavengers to scavenge a specific component type for you (partial custom order) (IotA)
- fixed a crash when dying from grey goo and having an escape pod (CaptainWinky)
- now planets can build a ship to transfer to another planet
- active engine components now have value (Tuidjy)
- decreased monster station min level from 15 to 5 (IotA)
- race ships now get bonuses in higher difficulties
- fixed Karma quests being hidden after announcing (Tuidjy) (IotA)
- fixed a problem with rebel ships not being neutral
- fixed attack bonus on stealth components (Tuidjy)
- made ancient race ships tougher (Tuidjy) (IotA)
- fixed scavengers using wrong model for derelict ships (Valgor) (IotA)
- added bare bones and no life to Options Key (Valgor) (IotA)
- fixed scavenger rebel icon (IotA)
- added some text to marine description about 3 to 5 times more loot (IotA)
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 19
- increased monster station quests a little (IotA)
- changed ui_compareItemPriceForBetterThan to default to off
- split bonus skills out into individual skills (Valgor)
- rescue quests now get labelled currently as ship destroyed when ship that needs rescuing is destroyed (Roswitha)
- added ui_eventTextAlpha so that event text can be made more translucent (only available from console) (ScrObot)
- added more ancient race dialog (IotA)
- ancient freighters, cruise liners, and colony ships now use different models (Tuidjy) (IotA)
- using a consumable directly on a race ship now counts as a donation relation wise (Tuidjy)
- rewrote the Ascarid description a little (Valgor) (IotA)