STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.011
May 27, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch patch balances things better and fixes a bunch of smaller things.
Full change list:
- overlord quests now give fear and legend points (Gilgamesh)
- made jump gate/stash area a little safer from storms and asteroids
- unlucky and poverty modes now give a 5% bonus to XP
- changed one of Shadow's traits from Defensive to Stealth
- now handle reduce power load failure better with components that have no durability (namad)
- fixed some problems with Hellfire because it didn't have a max range (Tyrax Lightning)
- added max range to Plasma Web and Radiation Pulse Weapon
- delivering needed items now reduces fear points by 0.5 (not a lot but some)
- 3rd party NPCs (like in rebellions) are now neutral parties that no one attacks (CaptainWinky)
- increased ECCM components attack per level from 15.0 to 30.0 (Tuidjy)
- monster missiles now do more damage to compensate for slower firing rate
- fixed ship build time being classified when you have a quest to protect that planet
- change race power comparison values a lot (increase planets value by 20X and tech value by 4X)
- added many more names to ships random name generator
- fixed some help topics not getting added correctly if added on first frame (Steve)
- fixed planet name in recession/depression events
- ceasefire label now show up when highlighting Drox logo on relations screen
- now ceasefire text has commas for large costs
- now show race in boss quest titles
- show names now works on sector map
- fixed nevermind, cancel, and money localizations (DarthNihilus)
- changed Galaxy to Sector in help
- fixed Entering, Legendary, Normal, Rarity, Durability, Duration, and Requires localization (DarthNihilus)
- changed JumpGate localization so the word order can be changed (DarthNihilus)
- added depth range support in shaders
- now mention permanently dead/broken on components in hardcore
- no longer count unfixable hardcore components in total repair cost
- no longer show a repair cost on component if unfixable due to hardcore
- should no longer get stuck messages from eliminated races
- fixed Accept, Solve, Ignore, Reject, Demand, and Clear localization (DarthNihilus)