STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Drox patch 1.010
May 3, 2013 - Soldak Entertainment
Since the last official patch, the patch makes radar more useful, adds a way to pay money for Brunt vendors to stock new components, makes the Hive carry more quest goods, and fixes a bunch of smaller things.
Full change list:
- decreased radar needed per level from 15.0 to 13.5
- now radar can see through enemy cloaking (Tyrax Lightning)
- now get double attack value when in radar range of an enemy
- can now pay credits to have Brunt planets add a new component to their inventory
- Hive now carry more goods
- now start new ships with shields and thruster boost consumables
- races can now build a smaller hull sized ship if no defenders around a planet (TYP)
- fixed a potential crash when splitting races
- destroying all of the races no longer counts as a diplomatic win (Gilgamesh)
- increased area effect EM weapons max range damage from 10% to 20% (random_rolle)
- added some time text to Geomagnetic storm (Steve)
- improved depression icon
- improved energy net icon
- changed save version to 142
- fixed a couple database files not using the correct index
- changed comet effects to have more of a tail (lostSoul)
- using the mouse wheel to cycle your right click slots no longer affects the quest menu (ScrObot)
- the main text event time now uses ui_textEventsTime (makes it configurable and shortens it to 20 seconds) (Crisses)
- now backspace is a configurable key
- backspace defaults to alternate clear use slot key (helpful for keyboards that don't have a proper delete key like mac laptops)
- quest type of enemies no longer cloak
- fixed a few Anti-Neutronium Device quest text issues
- communication arrays will now alert nearby ships when they are under attack
- now have better lighting on create ship and shipyard screens
- fixed Inventory translation (DarthNihilus)
- fixed MiniMap translation (DarthNihilus)
- fixed Paused translation (DarthNihilus)
- fixed terraforming dead planet quest