Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Galactic Arms Race
Release Candidate Patch April 23rd
April 17 - Astral Projection
Our release candidate patch is scheduled to go live on April 23rd and will contain the following updates:
- fixed squadron member levels not updating in UI portraits
- squadron member portraits indicate if member is in another star system
- station shield effects show up on UI portraits
- some minor chase camera adjustments
- FPS counter moved so the radar and scan window don't cover it
- pressing enter key in the Options Menu while changing monitor resolution no longer initiates chat during multiplayer
- vortex damage radius larger
- opening context menus no longer hides system radar or scan window
- pirate and xindo stations have more defenses
- stations have more health
- slightly reduced nebula gas cloud brightness