Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Galactic Arms Race
GAR Beta Patch 15 April
April 13 - Astral Projection
Upcoming beta update scheduled for 15 April:
- fixed squadron invite issues in new UI
- moved game graphics and audio settings file off steam cloud because it caused problems for players who switch PCs often
- player status bars (shield, armor, hull, XP) broken into 10 ticks for better visibility
- 3D unit portraits are back on the UI
- new ship scanner functionality to get detailed information on the selected object (default is X key)
- new station shield graphics
- colliding with the shield of a hostile station causes massive damage
- new missions
- fixed typos
- added some missing tooltips
- buy ships and install mods screens now display player credits
- references to ship weapon array more consistent (no more 'weapon 0' on UI)
- some new sound effects and zone intro music
- fixed Nebula Wisp spawning areas to make it easier to complete the related missions
- target reticle now shows correctly when Scan Screen or Local System Radar is up