This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
April 4, 2013 - Suba Games
Greetings and salutations!
Maintenance for this week is concluded. We've got the following changes this time:
- Kaveman remains ANI leader
- Stimutacs becomes BCU leader
- MS stuff has been fixed
No patches this time around but we are hoping to have some goodies in the near future for you!
Game on everyone!
Discuss it on the forum here!
April 1, 2013 - Suba Games
Hello and welcome!
This week brings the long-awaited ACE Online Episode 4.2 Update! Many of you are already aware of the changes this update brings, but for those who haven't been following the news, here's a list of most of the big changes:
- Two new maps, Lost Oasis and NGC Marine Lab
- Over a dozen new quests for both ANI and BCU to participate in
- New enemies and monsters to fight
- New Lost Oasis Crystal Trigger System that lets you summon cool boss monsters and other events
- New NGC Mothership event, a co-op battle where ANI and BCU team up to fight the NGC Mothership
- Dozens of new upgraded weapons
- Hyper Gambles added to the cash shop, which feature more high-stat prefixes and suffixes than Super Gambles
- All slot armors are now available as time-limited contours in the cash shop - get a new look without changing your armor's stats
- Probability of getting prefixes and suffixes has been tweaked based on player feedback
- Super Gambles, Enchant Protects, Enchant Reset sand Prefix/Suffix Wipes have been added to the War Point shop
- New Blessing of Decca and Strength of Decca systems let you get bonus XP gain
- Bonus XP for online brigades, formations, friends, etc. has been increased across the board
- Flag Marks for several countries added to the WP shop on player request
While we couldn't get in every request that our fans sent in, we spent a lot of time with the developers to get many changes made. We hope to be able to announce even more good stuff in the future. We hope you'll be pleased with the improvements and new content!
We will definitely be giving out Hyper Gambles as event prizes and for other promotional purposes in the future, as we still want these to be available to players.
Rock on everyone!
March 21, 2013 - Suba Games
Greetings and salutations!
Maintenance for this week is complete! This week we've got the following community-related changes to announce:
- BCU mothership time changed to 3:45 PM on March 22nd
- pnayranMG removed as BCU sub-leader
We've also tweaked the drop rates for the weekend to be higher than they were before, due to popular demand.
We know you've been chomping at the bit for Episode 4.2 information. While we don't have the update ready quite just yet, due to some changes we requested related to game balance, we expect to be able to announce the release date very, very soon!
Have fun this week everybody!
March 14, 2013 - Suba Games
Maintenance for this week is complete. It took a bit longer than normal, as we performed updates to our servers. We also had to put in some extra time to try to resolve the difficulties with the Mothership and Strategy Points.
We know why the ANI Mothership did not appear, and why Strategy Points have not been spawning. The changes we made, we hope, will kickstart the server into thinking that the Mothership battle has not taken place yet, and when it does occur, the issue will be solved.
Unfortunately, the problem may still occur, in which case our only solution will be to completely re-initialize all war data and scheduling for this month. We realize that if it comes to this, it will be inconvenient, but as this bug seems to literally be a "one in a million" thing we may not be able to solve it so easily.
For now, Mothership time for ANI has been set to Saturday, 4:00 PM EST. BCU Mothership remains set to Saturday 8:00 PM EST.
Next, I wanted to give an update on Episode 4.2. My hope is that it will be available for launch next week, however, that is unlikely. We are still awaiting a final patch from Masang Soft before we go live, and cannot launch before then, so more realistically you can look forward to 4.2 at the end of the month. Don't consider this a confirmation or release date, just my estimate. Don't worry, we'll have more info on it for you very soon.
Last, but not least, we have added new prizes to the Facebook Screenshot Contest, including but not limited to Super Gambles, Hyper Enchant Protect Cards, and other goodies. You can look forward to seeing some of those in the near future!
Have fun and game on!
March 7, 2013 - Suba Games
What's up guys and girls?
Maintenance for this week is done. We are pleased to announce the following changes:
- BCU Leader: MarlHaxRico
- ANI Leader: Kaveman
We were going to get Pnayran as BCU leader, but he deferred to Marl instead.
On the outpost war front:
- KavemanDontCare brigade moved to BCU
- Akron set to neutral
Nation reset auto-balance has been removed, so when we reset your nation you should have no trouble getting onto the nation you want. The trade-off is you only get one nation reset for at least a few months before we'll allow another.
We are well aware of the Hidden Place/Distorted Place exploit. Users caught abusing the exploit will face punishment for doing so, up to and including bans of varying duration. You have been warned. If you happen to catch anyone abusing the exploit, please take screenshots or video and submit a support ticket with as many details as possible.
Testing for Episode 4.2 continues. While we do not have an exact date as we are still working out/negotiating final details, we expect to be able to announce the release date in the near future.
Game on everyone!