This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Maintenance Notes - 2/14/2013 - Valentine's Edition!
February 14, 2013 - Suba Games
Today we've got a small-ish update that brings the following changes:
- Re-added some old event maps that were taken out of the game previously
- Fixed A-GEAR barrier appearing after warp
- Tweaks to Suppy Shops to prevent exploits
In game-related changes:
- OldSchoolFags brigade moved to BCU
- _BGearModel_ removed from BCU leadership staff
Last, we wanted to give you an update on the state of the game. We already told you that Episode 4.2 was in the works, and we'd like to announce the following changes it will bring:
- Two new maps, Lost Oasis and NGC Marine Lab
-- NGC Marine Lab features a repeating event to take down the NGC Mothership
-- Lost Oasis has its own version of the Crystal Trigger System as well as a new shop
- Over a hundred new weapons
- Upgraded versions of existing armors
- All slot armor appearances added as time-limited contours, at a lower price (7 days and 30 days)
- New Hyper Option Cards (pending name change) that offer a better range of prefixes and suffixes to players, can be purchased from the new Lost Oasis shop
-- Hyper Option Cards are available both for cash as well as for War Points
We'll have more details to announce in the future, but for now we'd love to hear your feedback. Please note that all of these are subject to change.
As an aside, remember that you can log in at 4:00 and 4:30 PM EST for our Valentine's Day event, and you'll get special goodies for logging in today as well as for showing up for 5:25.