This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
December 12, 2013 - Suba Games
We've got a special surprise for you: our ACE Online Holiday Extravaganza 2013 has launched! Celebrate the season with a brand new map to explore: Ultra Block Village! This awesome toy-themed map comes complete with special "ultra block" versions of many of the bosses you know - Bishops, Mount Sages, and more! Just access it from the warp shop/hangar in town!
That's not all! We've got a total of 12 new contours for you to collect: Ultra Block contours for all GEARs, as well as a number of cool new ones! Check them out here! You'll be able to get these seasonal contours out of the standard Contour Capsules available in-game.
What, you want more? Well, you've got it! For the duration of this event, all legend items can be enchanted and re-fixed! This is a limited-time change, so get in while the gettin's good!
Last, we've got a few minor fixes included this week:
- V10 slot armors are now tradeable
- Fixed one exception error
- Fixed an issue with purchasing armors from the NPC shop
That's it for this week guys, have a good one... and a very merry holiday event!
Top Brigades This Month:
- CredzHoSociety - 6607
- HAX - 4011
- SpacePirat3S - 3325
- LatinHope - 2024
- Revo - 1252
- ThunderCats - 6048
- GermanVeterans - 3511
- DragonChina - 3450
- GRAF - 2451
- FrenchFamily - 2042
December 5, 2013 - Suba Games
Hi guys and girls!
We're absolutely thrilled to announce that ACE Online has made it to the boggling, mind-flaying #84 position on Steam Greenlight, out of over a thousand other contenders!
We're honored that the Steam community (and the Suba games one!) has given us this much support. You guys are amazing!
As we go forward into this brighter future, we'd like to ask you keep your support and spirits high. We hope some day soon to be able to see ACE along side all these other fine titles on Steam for players to enjoy. :)
November 29, 2013 - Suba Games
We'd like to wish all of our supporters a Happy Thanksgiving! Although Suba Games are headquartered in Canada, and our Thanksgiving has passed, we know our American fans have been chowing down in Turkey and looking forward to those Black Friday deals!
To celebrate, from November 29th to December 2nd, log in each and every day to receive some tasty turkey treats of your own in ACE Online!
We've got a few more announcements to make, too. Nou can now win some special goodies the longer you stay logged in to ACE on a going forward basis, with a new gift every 2 hours (and up to 5 per day). You'll receive a Suba Capsule for each 2 hours, up to a maximum of 4. Spend a whole 12 hours online in row, and you'll also receive a Suba 5th Anniversary Gift!
Next, it may be a bit early for some to talk about, but we thought we'd mention that we're going to have a happy holiday update coming within the next couple of weeks... expect to see a brand-new map, some fun items to find, and maybe, just maybe, some special limited-edition legend item opportunities!
Last, we've got our usual Chaos Gold Rush event in your nation's local Chaos map this December 1st, 2013! Log in this Sunday to enjoy some sweet item-looting, monster-slaying action!
We're still sitting pretty at the top of the Steam charts everyone, with a whopping 91% vote towards the top 100 games, so let's keep that momentum and fun going! :)
October 31, 2013 - Suba Games
Maintenance is complete for this week. We've got a new update with the following fixes:
- Text errors with contour names
- Buffalo Veil issues with upgrading
A small update, however, we are still waiting on bigger fixes to come. I want to thank all our players who have helped us out reporting outstanding issues with Episode 4.3, we're working on 'em. :)
The extra time today was mostly a result of further database optimizations, which should improve performance and stability. We apologize for the wait.
Today is Halloween, so be sure to join us for a free Halloween goodie bag or five! You might just see a few special items even if you aren't taking yourself trick-or-treating tonight...
Last, here's your weekly brigade fame update!
HAX - 23,078
CredzHoSociety - 18,193
Revo - 13,352
LatinHope - 12,706
VioletislandSs - 9,496
ThunderCats - 32,555
GuardianAngels - 16,471
GRAF - 13,116
FrenchFamily - 12,527
GermanVeterans - 10,028
October 24, 2013 - Suba Games
You waited long enough, and now it's finally here! The long-awaited Episode 4.3 has been unleashed to our eager community! Go forth, play and be happy!
In addition to the changes reported below, you can also look forward to a massively boosted Happy Hour for the foreseeable future, and if you log in today or on the 25th of October, you will receive a free Contour Capsule.
Check out the update's key features below:
New Maps & Missions
Fight your way across two new combat maps, the NGC Secret Base and NGC Military Shipyard, and tackle challenging PvE missions as you take the fight directly to the nefarious NGC faction. Defeat their combat drones and uncover their darkest evil secrets!
Nation Contribution Point Overhaul
The NCP system in ACE Online has been radically overhauled to provide more fair and balanced gameplay for both nations. NCP calculation now better takes into account overall nation victories, and players on a nation will receive exclusive PvE buffs for win streaks! The nation that’s fallen behind in points, meanwhile, will receive gradually increasing PvP bonuses to help the nation get back in the game!
New Outpost War
Episode 4.3 brings a special new Outpost to conquer, the NGC Outpost. Located inside the new NGC Military Shipyard, the NGC Military Outpost features a battle that takes place over multiple maps that requires players to take down a powerful boss, the NGC’s prototype death-bot Gomora and its protection nodes! Once it’s down, brigades can wage war for control of the entire territory!
New Contour System
Players can equip their contours in style using the brand new Contour Collection system, which changes contours into global account unlocks that players can manage from a centralized screen. Now, a single skin can be used on multiple armors at once, and added or removed at any time. And that’s not all! The new contour system will also allow the Suba Games team to add special bonus PvE stats to specific contours – look forward to those in the future!
Crafting System Update
The brand-new Factory update ensures you’ll never be left wondering which items to combine with which! Now you can browse a full list of recipes and see exactly what you need to get that cool new armor, or how to combine your thousands of crafting materials together into something a bit more compact.
Upgraded Skills & Items
Strengthen your GEAR with brand-new level 100+ skills, and go to town with higher-level armors! These upgrade tiers let you pack even more protection and firepower!
And last, for those who want the full nitty-gritty changes:
New Features & Changes
- NCP system overhauled (kills no longer give NCP, now only PvP events contribute; added nation buffs for win streaks and losing nation)
- Added new upgraded +100 level skills for all GEARs
- Updated Factory to allow you to auto-complete recipes if you have the appropriate materials, and added lookup feature to search for recipes
- Added new maps: NGC Secret Base, NGC Military Shipyard and NGC Outpost
- New Outpost War occurs in NGC Secret Base and requires players to take down a powerful boss, NGC Gomora
- Outpost War time has been reduced from 2 hours to 1 hour
- New contour system implemented (see below for details)
- Contour Capsules have both tradeable and non-tradeable versions
- Brand new WWII style contours added for all GEARs!
- Weight of several armors and weapons has been re-balanced
- Added new V10-V15 slot armors and WP Advanced armors (Powerup and Powerdown Cards have had pricing adjusted accordingly)
- Players cannot use Call of Hero 1 minute before and after Mothership appearing (anti-abuse feature)
- New nation leader item: Flight Lockdown Card (prevents a player from leaving a city for 30 minutes, anti-abuse feature)
- Updated maps to highlight more quest locations
- Updated localization text (in-game text, system messages, character selection screen, FAQ update is incoming too)
Bug Fixes & Tweaks
- Fixed exception error & incorrect data when viewing Mothership War tab in Outpost Management
- Fixed blurry brigade text fields in Outpost Management screen
- Added warning message when enchanting engines
- Fixed warehouse enchant display bug (armor would incorrectly show huge enchant numbers in some rare cases)
- Fixed a few items that had broken/incorrect icons
- Added correct word wrap to mail system
- Fixed brigade search list date length being too long, dates have been shortened
- Fixed Conclave prefix/suffix stat bug
- Added more info when a player is banned (no longer have to log in again to see the ban reason)
- Player can use most capsule-type items even when their inventory is full (including Membership)
- Added music to a few maps that were missing it
- RM-230 will now drop Superior Inferno
We hope to see you all in the game today!