Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Legends of Dawn
Patch 1.10 is out!
January 8, 2014 - DreamatrixTeam
After months of hard work we are happy to present to you the new patch 1.10 with our Dreamatrix Tools.
Despite some rumors we remain committed to our backers. Modding tools beta was an important stretch goal and a lot of unexpected work had to be done to make it happen. We hope that enthusiasts among you will experiment with tools and that knowledge base will start to grow within the community so that others less experienced users will be able to join the fun.
Patch 1.10 changes:
- modding tools added (world editor, materials/models editor, entity editor, flare editor, GUI editor and creature designer)
- added Editor Quick Guide
- added panel for custom mods (visible from character generation screen)
- added Unpacker (used to unpack the contents of the game on your HDD - it must be run before the first launch of editor)
- NTG quest conversation fixed
- spider tutorial quest fixed
- added Alienware Light FX for Alienware laptops and keyboards
- fixed model popup when traversing back and forth between two adjacent world sectors
- fixed water transparency bug
- reduced memory consumption (slightly lower)
- grass rendering is additionally optimized
- slight tweaks and changes to monster AI
- added new 30+ nodes for skill checks (usable from script editor)
- fixed bug with character zooming buttons reappearing when returning to main menu
- various small optimizations and fixes
We will continue to work on game improvements.
Thank you for sending valuable feedback and log files via emails, thanks for sharing suggestions on forums and for making Legends of Dawn community a growing and resourceful place.
Steam Trading Cards, badges and icons will be also available soon.
Happy New Year to everyone!