български (불가리아어) čeština (체코어) Dansk (덴마크어) Nederlands (네덜란드어) English (영어) Suomi (핀란드어) Français (프랑스어) Deutsch (독일어) Ελληνικά (그리스어) Magyar (헝가리어) Italiano (이탈리아어) 日本語 (일본어) Norsk (노르웨이어) Polski (폴란드어) Português (포르투갈어) Português-Brasil (브라질식 포르투갈어) Română (루마니아어) Русский (러시아어) 简体中文 (간체 중국어) Español (스페인어) Svenska (스웨덴어) 繁體中文 (정체 중국어) ไทย (태국어) Türkçe (터키어) Українська (우크라이나어) Steam 번역을 도와주세요
이 아이템은 Steam 서비스 약관을 위반하였기 때문에 차단되었습니다. 이 아이템을 볼 수 있는 사람은 오로지 귀하뿐입니다. 만약 이 차단이 정당하지 않다고 생각하신다면 Steam 고객 지원으로 문의하십시오.
이 아이템은 Greenlight와(과) 함께 사용할 수 없습니다. 가이드 항목을 참조하여 Greenlight을(를) 왜 함께 사용할 수 없는지 확인해 주세요.
공개 상태: 비공개
이 아이템은 당신 및 관리자와 소유자에게 등록된 사람에게만 보이게 될 것입니다.
공개 상태: 친구만
이 항목이 나와 내 친구들, 그리고 관리자에게만 보이게 됩니다.
2014년 12월 17일 - Digital Happiness
We're happy to announce that DreadOut version 1.9.0 is available now. This new version brings major updates to DreadOut, with some of the biggest highlights being:
- DreadOut engine is updated to prepare for our upcoming Act 2 release.
- DreadOut Act 0 Prologue (which is also available separately as DreadOut Demo) is now integrated with the main game.
- DreadOut 1.9.0 is a new build with a completely new framework.
- Be aware that this new release will be breaking your save game. So, if you're in the middle of playing Act 1, you may prefer to defer the update up until you've finished the game.
- This new version discarded multi-language support for the time being, it will be incorporated again later.
- This new version is asset-optimized for 32-bit system. Many 64-bit users might notice some textures' downgrade, we will resolve this issue with hi-res texture pack for 64-bit system later.
- Updates to our Steam Cloud integration so users will not be required to have a file system friendly name anymore. This eliminates cases where some users were forced to rename their Steam's display name for the sake of playing DreadOut.
- Some minor tweaks to DreadOut shaders and input system.
- a new addition of experience setting, for turning on or off clue and ghost vignette, limbo distance, Limbo message etc. so that you guys can play it at your own preferences.
Thank you again for all of your supports, we couldn't done this far without all of your supports.
All the best!
2014년 5월 15일 - Digital Happiness
The 1st act of DreadOut is now available on Steam.
The 2nd act will arrive later as a free update.
We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
2013년 11월 30일 - Digital Happiness
DreadOut Point of announcement
It's been a while guys, and thank you for your support until this day. Some of you might wonder with DreadOut development status. Right now we are still waiting for the legal, tax and others business document between our government and United States government. Meanwhile here's some our report regarding DreadOut production :
• you can check our latest DreadOut teaser above.
• DreadOut story mode will be split into two parts, first part will be release hopefully before end of the year tentative, and 2nd part will be unlockable later.
as for our special ghost design (design by all of you indiegogo backers) will be available as free roam mode DLC. Our backers will receive those DLC without any additional cost, because you guys are awesome :)
• To our beloved backers, we will give you DreadOut Beta key...the first chapter of the game. You guys will be the first one to experience what happen after end of DreadOut demo before we release DreadOut via Early Access in Steam.
• For our Tortured Soul and backers and above, we'll send you the download link of DreadOut Digital OST, Digital Manga by email. Please kindly check your spam folder in the next couple days :D.
• for our DreadOut official merchandise, we will send you email about the progress, hope you guys love it. You guys will get this by the time we release our game, but if any of you urgently need this merchandise as soon as possible (in a matter of life and death), please give us a message. We'll arrange the delivery date of this merchandise to your door :)
• For you guys Heart of Darkness, Angel of Darkness, Dark One backers, we will also send you some of our progress of your special ghosts design via email. Your ghosts will available in DreadOut free roaming ghost haunting mode.
• We are still planning on release before end of this year through Steam Early Access
• Steam account will be required for DreadOut Beta Access (Indiegogo & local backers only)
• Why Steam? Why don't we release DreadOut through different platform/ DRM-free?
Since we don't want to deliver a half finished product, we need more player as beta tester, and Steam Early Access is a great platform to do that.The DRM-free version will be available after Steam version.
• Since we are still having some small issues regarding tax and administration, right now we cannot say the exact date of DreadOut public worldwide release. But if anything goes as we plan, DreadOut will be available late this year...wish us luck guys :)
For further info, we will open an AMA session on reddit DreadOut on 5th Thursday 11 am - 1pm EST, please join and ask us anything.
meanwhile you can ask us anything, chat through steam or you can drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for the inconvenience, we would like to thank you for all the support you have given us throughout the development of the DreadOut. We are looking forward to its release, estimated to be announced, as soon as the issue has been resolved."
DreadOut Game Producer
2013년 6월 13일 - Digital Happiness
Yayy!!! we’ve been GREENLIT!
Thank you for all your support! we’re nothing without all of your support!
Linda love you so much! :D