WINKEL COMMUNITY INFO ONDERSTEUNING
Dit item is geblokkeerd door schending van de servicevoorwaarden van Steam. Het is slechts zichtbaar voor jou. Als je vindt dat je item onterecht is geblokkeerd, neem dan contact op met Steam Support.
Dit voorwerp is incompatibel met Greenlight. Zie de instructiepagina waarom dit voorwerp mogelijk niet werkt met Greenlight.
Huidige zichtbaarheid: Verborgen
Dit voorwerp zal alleen zichtbaar zijn voor jezelf, admins en iedereen die een maker is.
Huidige zichtbaarheid: Alleen vrienden
Dit item zal alleen zichtbaar zijn in zoekresultaten voor jezelf, je vrienden en administrators.
24 maart - Digital Happiness
This time we are happy to announce that DreadOut : Keepers of the Dark / KOTD is available now. In this standalone extension of DreadOut, you will continue as Linda's last journey before the event battle with The mysterious lady in red.
Even though we are having so much fun and deeply in love with Linda and her hardworking job to keep us alive, now it’s time to announce that after Keepers of the Dark, Linda will be gone for a while contemplating on her fate. We can't promise you anything about Linda's future for a while, but we will try our best to keep her alive on our upcoming titles (fingers crossed).
As many of you might not know that DreadOut is first came from an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign on 2013, got greenlit by Steam Greenlight after we put it for 6 months for 60K yes vote by you guys, finally we are able to release our first act and continue on our second act, and now we are close to our final take on the game, DreadOut : Keepers of The Dark
We can't thank you enough for all of your supports, first believer came from our crowdfunding backers, “yes” voters on our steam greenlight page and then everyone who bought our game first place on Steam. All of that are becoming our lights fuel of hopes and motivations, because of you DreadOut is still alive, and we're here at Digital Happiness got a wonderful chance to get known by you among thousands amazing titles here. We also want to emphasize that with the release of KOTD doesn't mean that no more updates will happen on DreadOut. We will keep our ears and eyes for some anomaly and issues on it, and we will continue to fix those kind of problems on some future updates.
You will be put on our special place close to our hearts, because of you DreadOut was born, Digital Happiness is alive and we can continue make something that we love, making a video games. This will become our first small step in the foreseeable future to make a much better games.
Hope you’re enjoyed playing DreadOut : KOTD as much as we did enjoyed making it.
17 december 2014 - Digital Happiness
We're happy to announce that DreadOut version 1.9.0 is available now. This new version brings major updates to DreadOut, with some of the biggest highlights being:
- DreadOut engine is updated to prepare for our upcoming Act 2 release.
- DreadOut Act 0 Prologue (which is also available separately as DreadOut Demo) is now integrated with the main game.
- DreadOut 1.9.0 is a new build with a completely new framework.
- Be aware that this new release will be breaking your save game. So, if you're in the middle of playing Act 1, you may prefer to defer the update up until you've finished the game.
- This new version discarded multi-language support for the time being, it will be incorporated again later.
- This new version is asset-optimized for 32-bit system. Many 64-bit users might notice some textures' downgrade, we will resolve this issue with hi-res texture pack for 64-bit system later.
- Updates to our Steam Cloud integration so users will not be required to have a file system friendly name anymore. This eliminates cases where some users were forced to rename their Steam's display name for the sake of playing DreadOut.
- Some minor tweaks to DreadOut shaders and input system.
- a new addition of experience setting, for turning on or off clue and ghost vignette, limbo distance, Limbo message etc. so that you guys can play it at your own preferences.
Thank you again for all of your supports, we couldn't done this far without all of your supports.
All the best!
15 mei 2014 - Digital Happiness
The 1st act of DreadOut is now available on Steam.
The 2nd act will arrive later as a free update.
We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
30 november 2013 - Digital Happiness
DreadOut Point of announcement
It's been a while guys, and thank you for your support until this day. Some of you might wonder with DreadOut development status. Right now we are still waiting for the legal, tax and others business document between our government and United States government. Meanwhile here's some our report regarding DreadOut production :
• you can check our latest DreadOut teaser above.
• DreadOut story mode will be split into two parts, first part will be release hopefully before end of the year tentative, and 2nd part will be unlockable later.
as for our special ghost design (design by all of you indiegogo backers) will be available as free roam mode DLC. Our backers will receive those DLC without any additional cost, because you guys are awesome :)
• To our beloved backers, we will give you DreadOut Beta key...the first chapter of the game. You guys will be the first one to experience what happen after end of DreadOut demo before we release DreadOut via Early Access in Steam.
• For our Tortured Soul and backers and above, we'll send you the download link of DreadOut Digital OST, Digital Manga by email. Please kindly check your spam folder in the next couple days :D.
• for our DreadOut official merchandise, we will send you email about the progress, hope you guys love it. You guys will get this by the time we release our game, but if any of you urgently need this merchandise as soon as possible (in a matter of life and death), please give us a message. We'll arrange the delivery date of this merchandise to your door :)
• For you guys Heart of Darkness, Angel of Darkness, Dark One backers, we will also send you some of our progress of your special ghosts design via email. Your ghosts will available in DreadOut free roaming ghost haunting mode.
• We are still planning on release before end of this year through Steam Early Access
• Steam account will be required for DreadOut Beta Access (Indiegogo & local backers only)
• Why Steam? Why don't we release DreadOut through different platform/ DRM-free?
Since we don't want to deliver a half finished product, we need more player as beta tester, and Steam Early Access is a great platform to do that.The DRM-free version will be available after Steam version.
• Since we are still having some small issues regarding tax and administration, right now we cannot say the exact date of DreadOut public worldwide release. But if anything goes as we plan, DreadOut will be available late this year...wish us luck guys :)
For further info, we will open an AMA session on reddit DreadOut on 5th Thursday 11 am - 1pm EST, please join and ask us anything.
meanwhile you can ask us anything, chat through steam or you can drop us email at email@example.com
We apologize for the inconvenience, we would like to thank you for all the support you have given us throughout the development of the DreadOut. We are looking forward to its release, estimated to be announced, as soon as the issue has been resolved."
DreadOut Game Producer