Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) English Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά（希臘文） Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська（烏克蘭文） 幫助我們翻譯 Steam
此項物品因違反 Steam 服務條款而被封鎖，目前只有您能檢視。如果您認為您的物品被誤鎖了，請聯絡 Steam 客服。
此物品已被標記為無法在 Greenlight 使用。請參閱說明頁面來了解為何此物品可能無法在 Greenlight 使用。
05 月 15 日 - Digital Happiness
The 1st act of DreadOut is now available on Steam.
The 2nd act will arrive later as a free update.
We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
2013 年 11 月 30 日 - Digital Happiness
DreadOut Point of announcement
It's been a while guys, and thank you for your support until this day. Some of you might wonder with DreadOut development status. Right now we are still waiting for the legal, tax and others business document between our government and United States government. Meanwhile here's some our report regarding DreadOut production :
• you can check our latest DreadOut teaser above.
• DreadOut story mode will be split into two parts, first part will be release hopefully before end of the year tentative, and 2nd part will be unlockable later.
as for our special ghost design (design by all of you indiegogo backers) will be available as free roam mode DLC. Our backers will receive those DLC without any additional cost, because you guys are awesome :)
• To our beloved backers, we will give you DreadOut Beta key...the first chapter of the game. You guys will be the first one to experience what happen after end of DreadOut demo before we release DreadOut via Early Access in Steam.
• For our Tortured Soul and backers and above, we'll send you the download link of DreadOut Digital OST, Digital Manga by email. Please kindly check your spam folder in the next couple days :D.
• for our DreadOut official merchandise, we will send you email about the progress, hope you guys love it. You guys will get this by the time we release our game, but if any of you urgently need this merchandise as soon as possible (in a matter of life and death), please give us a message. We'll arrange the delivery date of this merchandise to your door :)
• For you guys Heart of Darkness, Angel of Darkness, Dark One backers, we will also send you some of our progress of your special ghosts design via email. Your ghosts will available in DreadOut free roaming ghost haunting mode.
• We are still planning on release before end of this year through Steam Early Access
• Steam account will be required for DreadOut Beta Access (Indiegogo & local backers only)
• Why Steam? Why don't we release DreadOut through different platform/ DRM-free?
Since we don't want to deliver a half finished product, we need more player as beta tester, and Steam Early Access is a great platform to do that.The DRM-free version will be available after Steam version.
• Since we are still having some small issues regarding tax and administration, right now we cannot say the exact date of DreadOut public worldwide release. But if anything goes as we plan, DreadOut will be available late this year...wish us luck guys :)
For further info, we will open an AMA session on reddit DreadOut on 5th Thursday 11 am - 1pm EST, please join and ask us anything.
meanwhile you can ask us anything, chat through steam or you can drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for the inconvenience, we would like to thank you for all the support you have given us throughout the development of the DreadOut. We are looking forward to its release, estimated to be announced, as soon as the issue has been resolved."
DreadOut Game Producer
2013 年 06 月 13 日 - Digital Happiness
Yayy!!! we’ve been GREENLIT!
Thank you for all your support! we’re nothing without all of your support!
Linda love you so much! :D
DreadOut is Fully Funded via Indiegogo, we are so excited, but we don't understand why somehow she looked so sad :)
2013 年 05 月 19 日 - Digital Happiness
Maybe this is not the best thank you letter, because actually we can't find the appropriate
words to express our gratitude to all you guys.
First of all We would like to announce that Digital Happiness has finally reach its goal in crowd funding DreadOut Game. We have surpassed $25.000 before the deadline, until the last minute we have gathered approximately Thanks to the people all around the world that have contribute and making it happen for our Game, without you we couldn't achieve this. Although we are strangers, we give our deepest respect for each other.
The next phase for DreadOut is to full steam ahead in our game development while waiting for Steam Greenlight, We hope that DreadOut can pass the greenlight (crossing finger). Now DreadOut have been fully funded, we can put all our people resources to finish this game until November 2013, no more distraction. We are now responsible for 500++ people as our backers, We have the responsibility to give the best game experience for all of you.
Thanks to GOD, all of our funders, fans, supporter, youtubers, game journalist, local international media, family, friends and relatives. We can't mention all you in this short announcement but You know who you are
PS: For our funders We will add you in our newsletter, to give you update on DreadOut.
We'll be attending Casual Connect on Singapore, on 21-23 and 25th May on Game Dev Gathering Jakarta, Indonesia
2013 年 05 月 17 日 - Digital Happiness
We are invited to give a speech on Indie postmortem on Casual connect event on Singapore, 21-23 May 2013 and also on Game dev Gathering on Jakarta, 25th May 2013
if you guys nearby that area, come to meet Linda there ^_^