Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
PRODUCTION STATUS PROGRESS
November 30, 2013 - Digital Happiness
DreadOut Point of announcement
It's been a while guys, and thank you for your support until this day. Some of you might wonder with DreadOut development status. Right now we are still waiting for the legal, tax and others business document between our government and United States government. Meanwhile here's some our report regarding DreadOut production :
• you can check our latest DreadOut teaser above.
• DreadOut story mode will be split into two parts, first part will be release hopefully before end of the year tentative, and 2nd part will be unlockable later.
as for our special ghost design (design by all of you indiegogo backers) will be available as free roam mode DLC. Our backers will receive those DLC without any additional cost, because you guys are awesome :)
• To our beloved backers, we will give you DreadOut Beta key...the first chapter of the game. You guys will be the first one to experience what happen after end of DreadOut demo before we release DreadOut via Early Access in Steam.
• For our Tortured Soul and backers and above, we'll send you the download link of DreadOut Digital OST, Digital Manga by email. Please kindly check your spam folder in the next couple days :D.
• for our DreadOut official merchandise, we will send you email about the progress, hope you guys love it. You guys will get this by the time we release our game, but if any of you urgently need this merchandise as soon as possible (in a matter of life and death), please give us a message. We'll arrange the delivery date of this merchandise to your door :)
• For you guys Heart of Darkness, Angel of Darkness, Dark One backers, we will also send you some of our progress of your special ghosts design via email. Your ghosts will available in DreadOut free roaming ghost haunting mode.
• We are still planning on release before end of this year through Steam Early Access
• Steam account will be required for DreadOut Beta Access (Indiegogo & local backers only)
• Why Steam? Why don't we release DreadOut through different platform/ DRM-free?
Since we don't want to deliver a half finished product, we need more player as beta tester, and Steam Early Access is a great platform to do that.The DRM-free version will be available after Steam version.
• Since we are still having some small issues regarding tax and administration, right now we cannot say the exact date of DreadOut public worldwide release. But if anything goes as we plan, DreadOut will be available late this year...wish us luck guys :)
For further info, we will open an AMA session on reddit DreadOut on 5th Thursday 11 am - 1pm EST, please join and ask us anything.
meanwhile you can ask us anything, chat through steam or you can drop us email at email@example.com
We apologize for the inconvenience, we would like to thank you for all the support you have given us throughout the development of the DreadOut. We are looking forward to its release, estimated to be announced, as soon as the issue has been resolved."
DreadOut Game Producer